I,Robot Impressions

sheff#1

4 words.movie of the year or better than spider-man,picj whichever 4 u want.just came back from seeing it and its IMO the best movie ive seen in years. this includes both spider mans, all the xmen flicks,punisher,all the matrixes,anchorman. those are the ones i found really good past couple years and this one tops them all. do urself a favor and dont miss this instant classic. i spent 6.50 to watch it and would of easily spent 15 if i had to.

Just saw it. It's good, nothing remarkable. Entertaining and worth admission probably.

461333[/snapback]

then u prob went in with standards to high. i thought it was better than all the movies i listed, and i loved all those movies alot. it took alot to dethrone them and this movie did.

no 1 else has seen it or is even intrested? trust me ur missing a must of a movie.

461317[/snapback]

Nothing is a can't miss movie except for a few this year. They are Shrek 2 and Fahrenheit 9/11. The others figure themselves out.

461483[/snapback]

shrek 2 is a cant miss movie huh? :lol yea it sure kicked spideys ass :plain

Just saw it. It's good, nothing remarkable. Entertaining and worth admission probably.

461333[/snapback]

then u prob went in with standards to high. i thought it was better than all the movies i listed, and i loved all those movies alot. it took alot to dethrone them and this movie did.

461335[/snapback]

I doubt anyone goes into seeing I, Robot with high expectations.

461333[/snapback]

461335[/snapback]

I doubt anyone goes into seeing I, Robot with high expectations.

461750[/snapback]

I certainly didn't go in there thinking movie of the year. Let's face facts, everyone and their mother knows this is your standard "robots-go-crazy" movies. However, it was entertaining and I had a good time. Now to say it's movie of the year? Well, that's going a bit too far in my opinion.

im see it next week prob tuesday or sunday......

anyways spiderman 2 is my fav movie of all time.......

but yes i too think I bot looks good......

my friend seen it yesterday and said " great movie kinda like a thrilla, u keep guessing who done it.......

im see it next week prob tuesday or sunday......

anyways spiderman 2 is my fav movie of all time.......

but yes i too think I bot looks good......

my friend seen it yesterday and said " great movie kinda like a thrilla, u keep guessing who done it.......

461879[/snapback]

exactly. im a spider man an matrix and xmen fanboy and i loved those movies and every movie ive seen since then have not made me say its better than those. but I,Robot did. it has the perfect mix of action,suspense,mystery and good acting.the story plot got my hooked and i think it ranks up there with my fav movies of all time.

I Robot was NOT just a "robots go crazy movie"

I just saw it last night and it was AWESOME. It was smart, relastic, kept you thinking and it was unpredictable.

It had action, comedy and a very compeling story line. I think the trailor for this movie did not do it justice as I thought the movie would be dumb. I came away being very impressed by this movie and will certainly buy the DVD when it comes out. Will Smith does an outstanding job, as he never fails to do and this movie should really make everyone THINK.

Very cool, well done movie. Entertainment AND Quality.

I Robot was NOT just a "robots go crazy movie"

462996[/snapback]

Umm, yes it is. Man builds robot. Robots realize their power. Robots Try to take power. Man fights back. This doesn't make it a bad movie but the plot is very similiar to other movies where robots go nuts(i.e. Terminator series). I thought they did a good job of keeping the movie fresh enough that it didn't drag with predictability.