Len & Tommy are Sickening Homies

Len and Tommy have been annoying Homies for months. Now, it's getting ridiculous. They are Loria kiss-ups. They don't tell it like it is. Always making excuses for Marlins screw-ups. Disgusting to hear such knowledgeable, baseball-wise guys coming up with such crap.

Don't believe me? Try listening to Boog and Dave (on radio). You get a much more honest picture. They get paid by Loria, too. But, they have some integrity. (And don't argue with me unless you have listened to both often.)

Examples please. :rolleyes:

Actually I think Len and Tommy do a pretty good job of giving some reasoning to think about behind decisions made. They keep optimistic, but admit our faults. Who cares anyway

The last thing we need here is more complaints about everything Marlins related.

Boog was critical of Conine the other day, after Conine argued a called strike, i belive Boog's comments were something along the lines of if he's arguing with this umpire one day, and another umpire another day, and then a different umpire the next day, at some point he has to look in the mirror and say it's not the umpires.

Even the Braves and Cubbies TV Homies admit when the team is screwing up. Len and Tommy p***y-foot and come up with the strangest explanations for Marlins screw-ups. "It's such a beautiful day and our Marlin really ran very hard after going in two different directions but I think there was the click of a beer can in the parking lot that might have distracted him."

Boog was critical of Conine the other day, after Conine argued a called strike, i belive Boog's comments were something along the lines of if he's arguing with this umpire one day, and another umpire another day, and then a different umpire the next day, at some point he has to look in the mirror and say it's not the umpires.

475367[/snapback]

Damn sounds like he's a member of this site.

Even the Braves and Cubbies TV Homies admit when the team is screwing up. Len and Tommy p***y-foot and come up with the strangest explanations for Marlins screw-ups. "It's such a beautiful day and our Marlin really ran very hard after going in two different directions but I think there was the click of a beer can in the parking lot that might have distracted him."

475369[/snapback]

IIRC Hutton was ripping this team for our lack of throwing out base stealers earlier in the week

Even the Braves and Cubbies TV Homies admit when the team is screwing up.? Len and Tommy p***y-foot and come up with the strangest explanations for Marlins screw-ups.? "It's such a beautiful day and our Marlin really ran very hard after going in two different directions but I think there was the click of a beer can in the parking lot that might have distracted him."

475369[/snapback]

IIRC Hutton was ripping this team for our lack of throwing out base stealers earlier in the week

475377[/snapback]

Yep. Tommy has had a few words this season about the way the team has played.

BTW, Admin and I are gonna slay the person that started this thread.

475373[/snapback]

What does that dumb posting mean?

475389[/snapback]

It means don't dis our guys, gramps. :hat

475390[/snapback]

dude, what the hell?

I understand disagreeing with the guy but come on

475373[/snapback]

475389[/snapback]

475390[/snapback]

dude, what the hell?

I understand disagreeing with the guy but come on

475393[/snapback]

Eh, he's more than welcome to call me a vicious little bitch jewbag.

I am a sickening homer for Len.

This is an all-time low...ripping the TV analysts...

And since we are on the subject, Hutton was very critical of the Marlins one night when I got to watch them on TV. I just cant remember the game, but he was very stirred up about the Marlins' lack of effort and baserunning. I think they are supposed to keep things optimistic - and they do a good job of keeping things realistic.

475373[/snapback]

475389[/snapback]

475390[/snapback]

An what's this affiliation you claim with Admin. I thought he was a grown-up.

You are an irresponsible a...hole, as your name signifies.

An what's this affiliation you claim with Admin. I thought he was a grown-up.

You are an irresponsible a...hole, as your name signifies.

475398[/snapback]

Admin loves Len and Tommy too, but I speak only for myself, wanna make that clear.

When the Marlins do not lose any more games this season, which will happen I swear, this board will be all love and peace again.

Eh, I feel bad now. I'm sorry for personal insults, it's out of line. I'm a little hormonal right now.

But really: Don't dis Len and Tommy. Ever watch a Braves game? COMATOSE

475413[/snapback]

Thanks for the apology. We're all a little frustrated right now.

Something has to get better soon!

Guest Moneyball

stop hating len and tommy. tommy tells it like it is. last week he kept emphasizing about the holding of the runners and today about how the marlins keep playing like a last place team.

Tommy= GOD