Phillies s*** their pants.

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

it was nice seeing Admin bowa's face as well as the other players. they looked like they wanted to commit suicide. they looked so disgusted with themselves. they will probably forfeit tomorrow's game just to leave miami. phillies just got their hearts broken. i would like to see the bowa's press conference after the game.

Like Mr. Hutton said: "good time to call in sick for tomorrow and come out to the game for a SWEEP."

PHILLIES: OWNED

wonder what the guys on philafans are saying.

Admin Bowa looked totally disgusted. The rest of the Phillies looked totally dejected.

A win by us tomorrow and they may never recover. They still have to visit the Cubbies, Padres and Dodgers on this road trip. They could easily come back 5-6 games out of it.

Admin Bowa looked totally disgusted. The rest of the Phillies looked totally dejected.

A win by us tomorrow and they may never recover. They still have to visit the Cubbies, Padres and Dodgers on this road trip. They could easily come back 5-6 games out of it.

480753[/snapback]

Wow..their sched sucks. Just gotta hope the Braves stop all this winning crap too

it's at 1:00, early start

a sweep would be sooo awesome but i expect the phillies to come with everything they have left tomorrow to at least try to get something out this series but we can do it!!! i just hope d-train stays consistent, we need him to considering we won't have mando or manzy available.

They are just setting us up to lose at the end. They have no ability to win this game!!
Sad, but true.
This game will not be tied for long.
Cabrera or Conine is going to get us.
Lowell steals a base without a throw. Un ****ing real.
this team just does not seem to want the win......."hey Marlins, we really dont want to win, so here, you go ahead and take it".
UN****ING REAL. CHOI 3 RUN HR
how obvious was that....I told my wife here comes a HR!!!! This team is DONE DONE DONE.
Amazing how this team just owns us.

Depressing.

This team is in a funk and I am really beginning to doubt if they can get out of it.

Ty, it's alright. Don't you remember what Lieby said? "I don't care if they beat us 30 out of 30 as long as we make the playoffs."

If they don't care, why should we?

Perfect ending to a very bad night at the ballpark. In fairness to peanut head, that second strike could have and should have been called a ball.

If I were Ed Wade, I would be finding out where Charlie Manuel is and how quick can he get to Miami. This asshead had better realize his dream of soldout games will end real qiuck after this team is 7 games out of first and in 4th place.

Change up from what, Worrell? throw the ball with some force and forget about fooling anybody with change-ups!! This season is over!! Unload the deadwood while you have a chance to get something for them. That means Polanco, Burrell, Bell, Lieberthal, Michaels, Glanville, Ledee. Hernandez, Cormier, Wagner, and any starting pitcher you deem worthless--which means all of them, except Milton. Let us start over. This group will never win anything.
Two words.

FIRE BOWA.

Three words.

FIRE BOWA NOW!

What is really galling, is that the likes of Thome, worthless Burrell, worthless Lieberthal, worthless Bell--yes Bell, worthless Polanco, have done everything to exacerbate our pitching problems. Maybe if these guys would live up to their credentiails, maybe just maybe we win a game in Florida. We are down now 3-0 with Abbott now going. He could completely fool them. I don't thinkl so. I think the Phillies will lose all 13 games on this road trip and will therefore be dead in the playoff race. This a really a gutless bunch!! Believe me! They will lose all 13 games.
Quotes from philaphans.com

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.