Jason Kidd wants to go to...

Libelula

Are you joking around or you actually heard this somewhere?

Well, I know JKidd wants to be traded and even if he wants to go here, there's no way this is happening. First of all, who the hell is there to trade except EJ? And Pat Riley obviously likes Wade at PG with now Keyon Dooling as backup.

On a side note, the Nets are sooooo done. No Kidd, no Kittles, No Martin...pff welcome back to the cellar.

Well, I know JKidd wants to be traded and even if he wants to go here, there's no way this is happening. First of all, who the hell is there to trade except EJ? And Pat Riley obviously likes Wade at PG with now Keyon Dooling as backup.

On a side note, the Nets are sooooo done. No Kidd, no Kittles, No Martin...pff welcome back to the cellar.

484414[/snapback]

Kidd's probably regretting not going to the Spurs

484414[/snapback]

Reported on SportsCenter. Kidd told the Nets some of the teams he wants to go to and the Spurs and Heat were some of them.

484414[/snapback]

Reported on SportsCenter. Kidd told the Nets some of the teams he wants to go to and the Spurs and Heat were some of them.

484440[/snapback]

Kidd+Duncan or Kidd+Shaq= Dynasty

Kidd and Duncan would arguably the greatest duo ever. They are the two best players in the NBA

I stagger at the fact of having a lineup of Kidd, Wade, and Shaq.

But there's just no way I see the Heat being able to pull this off. Kidd is like the equivalent of Shaq to centers, just in the point guard section.

484472[/snapback]

Well considering the crap they got back in the Kittles trade I wouldn't be surprised if they made another bonehead move.

I stagger at the fact of having a lineup of Kidd, Wade, and Shaq.

But there's just no way I see the Heat being able to pull this off. Kidd is like the equivalent of Shaq to centers, just in the point guard section.

484472[/snapback]

Well considering the crap they got back in the Kittles trade I wouldn't be surprised if they made another bonehead move.

484580[/snapback]

I would. The Nets are thinking "No Kmart and Kittles? fine. BUT no Kidd either? we better get something out of this one". Kidd is their franchise player. Kittles was just a piece of the puzzle.

But I guess they have to settle for the best deal they can get. I'm sure, however, they are gonna get better deals on the table than what we can give em. They'll probably want at least a point guard and/or a big man. We don't have either to give, just some middle players.

Secondly, Kidd will demand the firing of Van Gundy by Christmas, he is the ULTIMATE coach killer.

485940[/snapback]

Kidd is almost as bad as Kobe when it comes to demands.

If the Nets don't find a way to trade him, he's gonna have a fit - should be funny.

I heard Dallas is interested since they do need a PG with Nash's departure.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.