Crunch Time

Ice Man

The new season starts tuesday against the dbacks, all the new guys will be there and the 3 dodger boys have had a couple of days with their new teammates. we have to start rolling next 6 games 3A 3H we should go 5-1 no less than 4-2 against the Dbacks and Brewcrew we got 2 months to catch and pass the braves

Its funny how all year i've been wanting houston to lose so that they would have to trade Beltran to us but now i want them to win hopefully sweep the Braves

2 Months 6games back we can do it Lets go Marlins!!!!!! :thumbup

were gonna sweep the d back's even though we gotta face the big unit his getting no run supports his like AJ and were gonna have josh pitching in that game if he can manage to keep us in it for 6-7 innings allowing 3 runs or less i think we can take it.

I say that August is the key month in our season...we're playing the teams that always rough us up: the West Coast (SD,SF,COL), and hot, hot, hot St. Louis. September should be an awesome month for us, as we face the NL EAST, which besides the Expos, we usually fare very well against. September will be the month to run away with the division...august just has to get us closer to ATL.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.