cabrera cant field

The problem is he never gets good jumps to balls and then he jogs rather than running full out. Just watch him run the basepaths and watch him running in the outfield, it's like he's running at half speed in the outfield.

Now about that ball where he dove and missed tonight, I think Conine would have just taken a different route to get behind it and then let the ball drop and quickly fired it back into the infield rather than trying to make a spectacular play. Conine might have even had that play without even diving because he gets some great jumps.

The problem is he never gets good jumps to balls and then he jogs rather than running full out. Just watch him run the basepaths and watch him running in the outfield, it's like he's running at half speed in the outfield.

Now about that ball where he dove and missed tonight, I think Conine would have just taken a different route to get behind it and then let the ball drop and quickly fired it back into the infield rather than trying to make a spectacular play. Conine might have even had that play without even diving because he gets some great jumps.

493126[/snapback]

Conine would have got to the ball and made a routine play.

493126[/snapback]

Conine would have got to the ball and made a routine play.

493281[/snapback]

please, Niner has "geezed" alot of plays in LF this year too... he wasnt getting to that ball

either way it was a double.

Either way, it's outfield or bench. He doesnt have any gametime experience at 1st (needed for game situations), and if he plays 3rd, then Lowell is benched.

So whether you like him out there in LF or not...he's there. For the rest of the season. Deal with it.

Yah Cabrera is a terrible fielder! Bench him!? Man he sucks!

Or put him at 3rd and bench Lowell!

493340[/snapback]

Play him at 3rd and deal Lowell's $7M+ salary to somene with deeper pockets.

493446[/snapback]

I am starting to agree with you Tony. He is not being a good leader with his comments to the press and his performance.

493340[/snapback]

493446[/snapback]

I am starting to agree with you Tony. He is not being a good leader with his comments to the press and his performance.

493447[/snapback]

you've got to be kidding

493340[/snapback]

493446[/snapback]

493447[/snapback]

you've got to be kidding

493448[/snapback]

He whined, the trade is done and his performance has been bad. It would be a bad PR move, but as a baseball move...you cannot question it being smart.

you've got to be kidding

493448[/snapback]

I'm serious as a heart attack. That's $7M that can be used to retain SP and Mando. Gamble on some cheaper farm system players to fill in the bat. You can try out a lot of farmies for say $2M. If any one of them hits, you win.

493455[/snapback]

True. Pitching wins, Lowell is getting older and trading him to an AL team with money so he can DH and play 3B may be able to fill our farm.

Yah Cabrera is a terrible fielder! Bench him! Man he sucks!

493340[/snapback]

493446[/snapback]

493447[/snapback]

please ban him now Admin

he has gone MAD

MAD I TELL YOU!