Miguel's hair.....???

BaseballMom

Did anyone catch Miguel's hair as he went into the dugout (1st inning)? It looked like he had cornrows!!?!?!??!?

I was wondering when he was ever going to get it cut as it sticks out of his helmet like a chia.....looks like he got braids instead of a haircut....LOL

Hopefully his socks down tonight and new hairdo will bring us some luck...............

:afro

I liked his short hair better last year! And he looks slightly heavier and out of shape than last year, to me...for some reason?

512105[/snapback]

Yeah the short hair was a lot better, he looks like a manny wanna-be. He looks heavier than last year, and i think a little has to do with the hair.

Manny R. wannabe... First the change of uniform number, then the extra weight, then the cornrows... next he'll be doing the silly pointing thing that Manny does after every decent play (which I happen to get a kick out of). He's openly admitted that his idol is Manny. He's taking it to the next level.

Edit: By the way, I have no problem with it. There are worse players he could be idolizing.

He was a tank! Specimen last year...for 20 yrs old!! It could be the hair, that's true, but he was all muscle last year...and yet moved gracefully and fast.

Just seems a little more frumpier now, weighted down to me.

512188[/snapback]

cabs was NEVER fast...

dunno what your talking about

Change of hair-do? I knew he had braids when we were at the game, Baseballmom.

512052[/snapback]

Really??? I didn't even notice.....like I said, I didn't like those seats.....couldn't see. I didn't have binoculars to look in the dugout either.

512344[/snapback]

lol - you should have asked, i would have let you borrow them! We saw him after the game in his car with the braids.

Guest Juanky

Manny R. wannabe... First the change of uniform number, then the extra weight, then the cornrows... next he'll be doing the silly pointing thing that Manny does after every decent play (which I happen to get a kick out of). He's openly admitted that his idol is Manny. He's taking it to the next level.

Edit: By the way, I have no problem with it. There are worse players he could be idolizing.

512205[/snapback]

I love Manny, he's a good player to be like. However he should be 2004 Manny, who seems to be the player who cares the most about how his team does in all of baseball this season. He's running out EVERYTHING, he's diving for balls, making plays. Remember the play where he made that cutoff of Damon's throw on an inside the park homer this year? Manny before would have been picking his nose in left, now Manny cares about everything. He bleeds Red Sox like no one in years.

Cabs needs to be 2004 Manny.

I love Manny, he's a good player to be like. However he should be 2004 Manny, who seems to be the player who cares the most about how his team does in all of baseball this season. He's running out EVERYTHING, he's diving for balls, making plays. Remember the play where he made that cutoff of Damon's throw on an inside the park homer this year? Manny before would have been picking his nose in left, now Manny cares about everything. He bleeds Red Sox like no one in years.

Cabs needs to be 2004 Manny.

512544[/snapback]

Not everybody agrees with this........check this out:

Boston.com "The Lighter Side"

:lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.