August 29, 200422 yr maybe i'll tune in for a few, just to see if Shaq goes. Rumor from Access Hollywood has it that Britney Spears is getting married tonight during the VMAs... :whistle
August 29, 200422 yr i got this pre show s*** on for a little bit. kanye might be the next r.kelly, i hope he doesnt film it. i wonder if he knows that girl is way under 18. ill probably watch a little bit of the show since its at home.
August 29, 200422 yr I'll probably end up watching it when they replay it for the 348956389469836th time... But yeah half of my school is going, mainly the cheerleaders...
August 29, 200422 yr Def. not watching. This is based on the nominees for the poeple's choice award or whatever... Good Charlotte? Yellowcard? Linkin Park? Give me a break
August 30, 200422 yr Wow, I must be living under a rock. I haven't heard of that yellowcard thingamajig and they are on the VMAs?
August 30, 200422 yr Why was it better? Because of the Britney-Madonna-Christina three way? I'm liking this new style of the show.
August 30, 200422 yr im used to watching the vma's in radio city music hall :lol watching it in an arena is a lil weird
August 30, 200422 yr Thus far... this one has bored me so much that I haven't even been watching it. I really dont know much about any of these 'artists'
August 30, 200422 yr shaq intro gave me chills. i knew it was him when i saw his shadow when will smith was announced. but the way he came out with the black eyed peas song was crazy. a huge sillouette of him in the heat black uni then the curtains raise and it says SHAQ in fire letters was crazy
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.