Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who ever thought that kissing your cat....

Featured Replies

My cats don't have front claws. Nor do I try to kiss them. Sucks about the scratches though. Live and learn.

  • Author

:kiss I think that's what you're supposed to do to an ouchy! oh and watch out with that ice ya can get brain freeze!

536291[/snapback]

 

:lol

yet another reason why all cats need to be murdered.

536295[/snapback]

 

Whoa dude... that's just friggin cruel. I have a cat and she's awesome. She's never hurt anyone, nor would she ever. She's like a dog. She fetches, lays on the couch with us to watch TV, etc...

 

I hate when people say stupid sh** like that about cats.

  • Author

yet another reason why all cats need to be murdered.

536295[/snapback]

 

Whoa dude... that's just friggin cruel. I have a cat and she's awesome. She's never hurt anyone, nor would she ever. She's like a dog. She fetches, lays on the couch with us to watch TV, etc...

 

I hate when people say stupid sh** like that about cats.

536309[/snapback]

 

my cat is like that too, he watchest.v, wrestles with you, opens doors

yet another reason why all cats need to be murdered.

536295[/snapback]

 

Whoa dude... that's just friggin cruel. I have a cat and she's awesome. She's never hurt anyone, nor would she ever. She's like a dog. She fetches, lays on the couch with us to watch TV, etc...

 

I hate when people say stupid sh** like that about cats.

536309[/snapback]

 

my cat is like that too, he watchest.v, wrestles with you, opens doors

536315[/snapback]

Open doors! now if only he can open the fridge and grab a coke for you then I'd be in love with this cat!

  • Author

yet another reason why all cats need to be murdered.

536295[/snapback]

 

Whoa dude... that's just friggin cruel. I have a cat and she's awesome. She's never hurt anyone, nor would she ever. She's like a dog. She fetches, lays on the couch with us to watch TV, etc...

 

I hate when people say stupid sh** like that about cats.

536309[/snapback]

 

my cat is like that too, he watchest.v, wrestles with you, opens doors

536315[/snapback]

Open doors! now if only he can open the fridge and grab a coke for you then I'd be in love with this cat!

536329[/snapback]

 

he tries to trip you if you ignore him when he is hungry *he grabs your feet

Hmm smart cat.. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. We don't need to have a cat that's smarter than most humans.. scary maybe we should get rid of all the cats, I wonder how much taco bell would buy them for :mischief2

  • Author

Hmm smart cat.. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. We don't need to have a cat that's smarter than most humans.. scary maybe we should get rid of all the cats, I wonder how much taco bell would buy them for :mischief2

536343[/snapback]

 

You are so mean :thumbdown

I have both a cat and a dog, they get along great! I swear sometimes that my cat is a dog though. He chases his tail, he chews bones, he doesn't scratch he bites people... the only thing he doesn't do is bark. :lol I love my kitty though! :)

Shaddap Adam! Cats rule!

 

I love cats. I especially love Max's cat, Mishi. That kitty is one of the most friendliest kitties I know. He lays on his back so you can rub his belly. He rubs himself against your leg to get your attention. Cute kitty cat. :)

 

Holly, your kitty cat is so cute!

Das was obviously molested by a cat at a young age so now he hates them.

I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 hamster

 

:thumbup

 

1 cat you see once a month (hiding from the dogs), the other is much more friendly though it will do unto you as holly's cat did to her if you pick him up.

 

But the dogs dont go after em and just chill all day and bark at anythin out side that moves..

  • Author

Yea, ^ Cats don't like to be held. My cat hates it.. i do it anyway! :p

536570[/snapback]

 

Jack hates too be held too but I do it anyway :thumbup

When he bites me I say DO-DO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.