Who will win the A.L East

Joe

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ANYONE WANT TO MAKE A BET? THE YANKEES ARE AHEAD, WHY IS IT EVERY TIME THE RED SOX APPROACH A COUPLE GAMES BEHIND THEY ARE ALL OF THE SUDDEN PRONE TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES? PATHETIC.

542237[/snapback]

Because they were 7.5 games up only a couple of weeks ago. If you honestly think the Yankees can still win the division without their best pitcher you're the one who's pathetic.

El Duque and Jon Leiber is your best 1-2 punch ... I'm sure that has a lot of teams shaking in their cleats.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ANYONE WANT TO MAKE A BET? THE YANKEES ARE AHEAD, WHY IS IT EVERY TIME THE RED SOX APPROACH A COUPLE GAMES BEHIND THEY ARE ALL OF THE SUDDEN PRONE TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES? PATHETIC.

542237[/snapback]

Because everyone hates the Yankees and loves a lying whiner?

hey, who's still behind? kevin brown is still pitching? i'm smart, unlike some people I know...

542320[/snapback]

By 2.5 games and falling FAST. Don't forget you also have 6 games left against the Sox, holding them off won't be pleasant.

At the very best you have a pitcher who can't catch, field, or cover a base.

At the very worst your best pitcher has to have surgery and is DONE.

Neither one is very promising.

he is going to pitch and that's that

and unlike the mets and their futile run, the yankees are ahead. they are cold and boston is hot. things will switch around, i'm sure boston cannot ride the same streak in august throughout september. that just doesn't make sense.

guys, you're talking to a bonafide genius. I can't be wrong and you will see that when the red sox finish 8 games back come october.

i'm a genius. mike mussina, kevin brown, and javier vazquez, albeit their great recent numbers, are going to pitch like crap for ever.

that goes for hitters alex rodriguez, jason giambi, and derek jeter.

damn I'm so smart.

You sir, have the intelligence of a musk ox.

I eat musk oxen for dinner...literally.