Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another blown game by Rudy Seanez

Featured Replies

Total BS, he blew a game for us in the Cubs series and now he completely blew this game.

 

He can NEVER be trusted with any lead again, horrible absolutely HORRIBLE.

what is it with the people in this board....BILLY KOCH SUCKS! he sucks really bad!!! His WHIP is horrendous....1.65 he is not the same pitcher he was in oakland and even Toranto. Please thats enough with the Koch BS. I'd take Rudy Seanz any day over Koch.

Game hasn't been blown yet.

 

Wait for the final score before you start jumping on the guy.

558083[/snapback]

Uhh yeah it is. He blew the game, of course we can still won. The game has been blown.

  • Author

Score is 8-6 Marlins now and guess who is in line for the win? RUDY SEANEZ. What a load of crap.... if there was ONE person on this planet that did not deserve a win today, it's him.

 

Wins in relief are totally deceitful.

He gives me agada - I can't take watching him OR Perisho.

 

This will be a lucky break if we can hang on and win this one. No thanks to those two clowns if we do.

 

GO MARLINS!

Yippppeeee! We won! :D

 

I don't get what's wrong with Mota. He kept throwing balls. He blew lots of chances to strike the dudes out. :(

  • Author

pathetic....one week a guy is loved and a staple of the bullpen...the next week you guys turn on him.

 

you guys are pathetic

558339[/snapback]

 

Wrong.

 

Seanez was never the staple of our bullpen, when a guy single handedly blows a crucial game in a playoff race, especially on more than one occasion, you expect us to like him? This isn't the first time he's done it, infact it's not even the first time he's done it this WEEK! Seanez is just another Billy Koch and you can be guaranteed Valdez won't be sitting next Rudy on the plane ride home. Anytime Seanez steps onto the mound, it's an automatic two or three run homer for the opposition... or if the bases loaded it's a free run walking home the winning or tying run.

 

I said it once and i'll say it again, Rudy Seanez can never be trusted with any lead again.

I really like Seanez but he has been struggling lately :thumbdown

Hopefully he will get his act together because he has good stuff.

 

Come on Rudy.... :notworthy

  • Author

I really like Seanez but he has been struggling lately :thumbdown

Hopefully he will get his act together because he has good stuff.

 

Come on Rudy.... :notworthy

558356[/snapback]

 

He has good stuff but absolutely no control at all.

Yippppeeee! We won! :D

 

I don't get what's wrong with Mota. He kept throwing balls. He blew lots of chances to strike the dudes out. :(

558341[/snapback]

 

I think he was going to "intentionally" walk Bautista when they stole 2nd and 3rd to pitch to the Rookie :D

I really like Seanez but he has been struggling lately? :thumbdown

Hopefully he will get his act together because he has good stuff.

 

Come on Rudy....? :notworthy

558356[/snapback]

 

He has good stuff but absolutely no control at all.

558358[/snapback]

 

:thumbup But he saved alot of games in NY.

Maybe his wife is pregnant :lol :confused and he is worried about her :lol

Yippppeeee! We won! :D

 

I don't get what's wrong with Mota. He kept throwing balls. He blew lots of chances to strike the dudes out. :(

558341[/snapback]

 

I think he was going to "intentionally" walk Bautista when they stole 2nd and 3rd to pitch to the Rookie :D

558359[/snapback]

i remember when Manzy did that...... didnt turn out so good

Yippppeeee! We won!? :D

 

I don't get what's wrong with Mota. He kept throwing balls. He blew lots of chances to strike the dudes out. :(

558341[/snapback]

 

I think he was going to "intentionally" walk Bautista when they stole 2nd and 3rd to pitch to the Rookie :D

558359[/snapback]

i remember when Manzy did that...... didnt turn out so good

558367[/snapback]

 

well but we won :)

Rudy is a little tired I think. I watched him pitch today and he seemed to miss onthat pitch to Batista - who just got lucky. Funny, fans where I was sitting were heckling Batista all day. I think Jack should have stopped trying to be cute and just gave someone else who has had any work in a while (Howard?) a go.

imo his arm is tired....jack uses for EVERY FRICKIN situation...i dont get it.. we have to stop using him so much and start using other rp's...every1 swears iz all about mota,mando,and seanez...ITS NOT

well but we won :)

 

Thanx to the fact that the offense has gotten HOT lately.

If this game had been played in July we would have probably lost it.

Maybe Seanez is going the Manzanillo route. He was solid for a while, coming up in some big situations, other times not so much.

 

Whatever.

 

I'm more worried about Mota's recent outings. What is up with him?

 

I swear if the difference between Benitez and Mota is $2 M this offseason, I say we re-sign Mando and trade Mota.

I'm more worried about Mota's recent outings. What is up with him?

 

I swear if the difference between Benitez and Mota is $2 M this offseason, I say we re-sign Mando and trade Mota.

558581[/snapback]

 

Agreed :thumbup

 

I don't really want to see Mota leave, but you've got to take priorities.

what is it with the people in this board....BILLY KOCH SUCKS! he sucks really bad!!! His WHIP is horrendous....1.65 he is not the same pitcher he was in oakland and even Toranto. Please thats enough with the Koch BS. I'd take Rudy Seanz any day over Koch.

558095[/snapback]

 

 

:mad : It's people like you who don't get it....His WHIP is horrendous?!?!? Then let's never pitch him again. He needs work. He's getting to the point now that he's been gone so long, he'll be rusty his first outing. then you'll hammer him more. Put him out there and use him....Bump doesnt belong in this pen....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.