Marlins vs Braves---7:35et---at the PRO

Ramp

Lynchburg. I grew up a Mets fan because they were our local affiliate. Then they screwed us over and left town right about the time they broke up that late 80s championship team. When MLB decided to expand for the first time in my lifetime, I thought it would be great to pick one of the teams and make them my team. I've been following the Fish since then.

Lynchburg.? I grew up a Mets fan because they were our local affiliate.? Then they screwed us over and left town right about the time they broke up that late 80s championship team.? When MLB decided to expand for the first time in my lifetime, I thought it would be great to pick one of the teams and make them my team.? I've been following the Fish since then.

562453[/snapback]

Cool, I did the same thing. Real fun watching the team built from nothing but an old knuckleballer and career minorleaguers and finishing ahead of the Mets that first year.

Lynchburg.? I grew up a Mets fan because they were our local affiliate.? Then they screwed us over and left town right about the time they broke up that late 80s championship team.? When MLB decided to expand for the first time in my lifetime, I thought it would be great to pick one of the teams and make them my team.? I've been following the Fish since then.

562453[/snapback]

Cool, I did the same thing. Real fun watching the team built from nothing but an old knuckleballer and career minorleaguers and finishing ahead of the Mets that first year.

562459[/snapback]

Exactly. I go to Colorado several times a year and always plan one trip so I can see the Marlins play the Rockies. Caught Pavano's win this year when everyone and their brother hit a homer.