I am changing my name!

Hollyberry

I guess I have to post it here also:

HollyHottie.

566522[/snapback]

Ahuva will be pissed.

566563[/snapback]

Actually, the reason why I said "HollyHottie" is because a lot of the single, and desperate, male members on this board think she is hott. I don't think she is hott, but I don't think she is ugly either. I think that she is "ok". I guess I have high standards, and Ahuva is the only one that can fill them. So I don't think she will be pissed at all. She isn't even my GF, she is just a friend. And I don't think all of my other friends would be mad if I said I though Holly was hott...so I don't think that Ahuva would be mad either. I mean Ahuva can't force me to do anything. Even though she likes me, she can't force me to like her. So I can do what I want. But she has nothing to worry about because the only one that makes me smile no matter how I'm feeling is her.

HollyHottie.

566522[/snapback]

Ahuva will be pissed.

566563[/snapback]

Actually, the reason why I said "HollyHottie" is because a lot of the single, and desperate, male members on this board think she is hott. I don't think she is hott, but I don't think she is ugly either. I think that she is "ok". I guess I have high standards, and Ahuva is the only one that can fill them. So I don't think she will be pissed at all. She isn't even my GF, she is just a friend. And I don't think all of my other friends would be mad if I said I though Holly was hott...so I don't think that Ahuva would be mad either. I mean Ahuva can't force me to do anything. Even though she likes me, she can't force me to like her. So I can do what I want. But she has nothing to worry about because the only one that makes me smile no matter how I'm feeling is her.

566576[/snapback]

Were not desperate d00d!!! :mad :

Hi Holly :wub:

HollyHottie.

566522[/snapback]

Ahuva will be pissed.

566563[/snapback]

566576[/snapback]

Were not desperate d00d!!! :mad :

Hi Holly :wub:

566721[/snapback]

Well your not one of the guys that I was referring to before. I was referring to some older guys who are Holly's age....etc. And the guys who always try to make it like they are the only one who can talk to her. Your not serious when you act like you like her...your probably just joking around. But some members are "all over" Holly..Thats not normal. And IMO it is so weird to really like someone who you met on a Florida Marlins message board...it sounds really weird. You guys should try going out to the outside world and try meeting girls that way.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.