Ship Encarnacion the funk out of here

Iowa

It was obviously Mota's fault (loading up the bases), but that ball so catchable. I couldnt believe he didnt dive. I was screaming at my T.V!! Who cares if it gets by? Atleast you tried! Both runs would have scored anyways. Mota and Enc lost the game...

571186[/snapback]

yeah...mota has been so f***ing worthless.

it's like he's not capable of pitching in tight situations.

any other generic replacement setup guy would have given us a better W/L record over the past 2 months.

Speaking of Mota, I worry that we'll be in the middle of next season figuring out that Mota is far from what Benitez was. Hopefully that's not the case, but it does worry me.

He can look dominating at times, but he's blown some games. You say big deal everyone blows a few?

Benitez hasn't.

Enc for Admin Walker...

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

The fish would probably have to throw in cash. :plain

571174[/snapback]

So what, he is worth the money and if the Marlins don't have the money to pay then there stupid. I don't know why they don't get him during the trade deadlines, all the Cards gave up were minor league players. I was really mad that they did try to get him.

Speaking of Mota, I worry that we'll be in the middle of next season figuring out that Mota is far from what Benitez was. Hopefully that's not the case, but it does worry me.

He can look dominating at times, but he's blown some games. You say big deal everyone blows a few?

Benitez hasn't.

571257[/snapback]

Actually, Benitez has. :thumbup

Enc for Admin Walker...

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

571174[/snapback]

So what, he is worth the money and if the Marlins don't have the money to pay then there stupid. I don't know why they don't get him during the trade deadlines, all the Cards gave up were minor league players. I was really mad that they did try to get him.

571285[/snapback]

:lol They were talking about his autograph, not him. BTW: We're on a budget.

Speaking of Mota, I worry that we'll be in the middle of next season figuring out that Mota is far from what Benitez was.? Hopefully that's not the case, but it does worry me.

He can look dominating at times, but he's blown some games.? You say big deal everyone blows a few??

Benitez hasn't.

571257[/snapback]

571309[/snapback]

In 15 career save opportunities, Mota has BLOWN 10 of those saves, and only successfully converted 5 of them. That's beyond awful.

Benitez hasn't.

571257[/snapback]

571309[/snapback]

In 15 career save opportunities, Mota has BLOWN 10 of those saves, and only successfully converted 5 of them. That's beyond awful.

571479[/snapback]

actually, every time he enters the game in the 8th inning with a 3 run lead or less its a save situation.... it really only hurts him when he gives up the tying or lead run.... considering he would most likely be taken out for the 9th he gets a hold I believe...

Enc for Admin Walker...

Well partly because we wouldn't have been able to keep him, I don't think. Isn't he getting something over 10 million a season? I don't mind not getting him, but Enc has to go..I didn't want him back from day one and I was glad they got rid of him. He is a good player, and I have very little negative to say about him except that he just doesn't complement the team that well, well not anymore. Last season he added some pop but it was mostly his D that really solidified his offensive liabilities. That's because we had Cabs, Lowell, Pudge, and Lee to pick up the slack as far as power. We aren't in that poisition anymore, we can't afford to have him and AGone in the same lineup and Conine isn't all that great of a threat to get on base either and Conine for one is only going to get worse...

I'd wish him the best whereever he went but we need some juiced up neanderthal that can crush the ball, a lower profiled Burnitz. Take Oakland's approach when they had Jaha and Stairs for that little while and then dumped them right before they stunk it up.

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

571174[/snapback]

571285[/snapback]

Enc for Admin Walker...

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

571174[/snapback]

571285[/snapback]

you dont follow this team much eh?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.