Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ship Encarnacion the funk out of here

Featured Replies

He is the exact opposite of what we need on our team. An emotionless punk who doesn't put forth effort.

 

What a turd.

He should be moved from starting right fielder to starting upperdeck beer salesman. Then he can be traded in the offseason for a better beer man.

Enc for Admin Walker...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His autograph, that is.

Enc for Admin Walker...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

The fish would probably have to throw in cash. :plain

It was obviously Mota's fault (loading up the bases), but that ball so catchable. I couldnt believe he didnt dive. I was screaming at my T.V!! Who cares if it gets by? Atleast you tried! Both runs would have scored anyways. Mota and Enc lost the game...

It was obviously Mota's fault (loading up the bases), but that ball so catchable. I couldnt believe he didnt dive. I was screaming at my T.V!! Who cares if it gets by? Atleast you tried! Both runs would have scored anyways. Mota and Enc lost the game...

571186[/snapback]

yeah...mota has been so f***ing worthless.

 

it's like he's not capable of pitching in tight situations.

 

any other generic replacement setup guy would have given us a better W/L record over the past 2 months.

Giving up 5 runs in the first two innings doesnt help either.

 

Big ups to Weathers and Howard for being simply outstanding. They deserved better.

Speaking of Mota, I worry that we'll be in the middle of next season figuring out that Mota is far from what Benitez was. Hopefully that's not the case, but it does worry me.

 

He can look dominating at times, but he's blown some games. You say big deal everyone blows a few?

 

Benitez hasn't.

Enc for Admin Walker...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

The fish would probably have to throw in cash. :plain

571174[/snapback]

So what, he is worth the money and if the Marlins don't have the money to pay then there stupid. I don't know why they don't get him during the trade deadlines, all the Cards gave up were minor league players. I was really mad that they did try to get him.

Speaking of Mota, I worry that we'll be in the middle of next season figuring out that Mota is far from what Benitez was. Hopefully that's not the case, but it does worry me.

 

He can look dominating at times, but he's blown some games. You say big deal everyone blows a few?

 

Benitez hasn't.

571257[/snapback]

Actually, Benitez has. :thumbup

Enc for Admin Walker...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

The fish would probably have to throw in cash. :plain

571174[/snapback]

So what, he is worth the money and if the Marlins don't have the money to pay then there stupid. I don't know why they don't get him during the trade deadlines, all the Cards gave up were minor league players. I was really mad that they did try to get him.

571285[/snapback]

:lol They were talking about his autograph, not him. BTW: We're on a budget.

Speaking of Mota, I worry that we'll be in the middle of next season figuring out that Mota is far from what Benitez was.? Hopefully that's not the case, but it does worry me.

 

He can look dominating at times, but he's blown some games.? You say big deal everyone blows a few??

 

Benitez hasn't.

571257[/snapback]

Actually, Benitez has. :thumbup

571309[/snapback]

 

In 15 career save opportunities, Mota has BLOWN 10 of those saves, and only successfully converted 5 of them. That's beyond awful.

Speaking of Mota, I worry that we'll be in the middle of next season figuring out that Mota is far from what Benitez was. Hopefully that's not the case, but it does worry me.

 

He can look dominating at times, but he's blown some games. You say big deal everyone blows a few?

 

Benitez hasn't.

571257[/snapback]

Actually, Benitez has. :thumbup

571309[/snapback]

 

In 15 career save opportunities, Mota has BLOWN 10 of those saves, and only successfully converted 5 of them. That's beyond awful.

571479[/snapback]

actually, every time he enters the game in the 8th inning with a 3 run lead or less its a save situation.... it really only hurts him when he gives up the tying or lead run.... considering he would most likely be taken out for the 9th he gets a hold I believe...

Enc for Admin Walker...

 

 

 

 

Well partly because we wouldn't have been able to keep him, I don't think. Isn't he getting something over 10 million a season? I don't mind not getting him, but Enc has to go..I didn't want him back from day one and I was glad they got rid of him. He is a good player, and I have very little negative to say about him except that he just doesn't complement the team that well, well not anymore. Last season he added some pop but it was mostly his D that really solidified his offensive liabilities. That's because we had Cabs, Lowell, Pudge, and Lee to pick up the slack as far as power. We aren't in that poisition anymore, we can't afford to have him and AGone in the same lineup and Conine isn't all that great of a threat to get on base either and Conine for one is only going to get worse...

 

I'd wish him the best whereever he went but we need some juiced up neanderthal that can crush the ball, a lower profiled Burnitz. Take Oakland's approach when they had Jaha and Stairs for that little while and then dumped them right before they stunk it up.

 

 

 

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

The fish would probably have to throw in cash. :plain

571174[/snapback]

So what, he is worth the money and if the Marlins don't have the money to pay then there stupid. I don't know why they don't get him during the trade deadlines, all the Cards gave up were minor league players. I was really mad that they did try to get him.

571285[/snapback]

Enc for Admin Walker...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His autograph, that is.

571155[/snapback]

The fish would probably have to throw in cash. :plain

571174[/snapback]

So what, he is worth the money and if the Marlins don't have the money to pay then there stupid. I don't know why they don't get him during the trade deadlines, all the Cards gave up were minor league players. I was really mad that they did try to get him.

571285[/snapback]

you dont follow this team much eh?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.