Hi Everyone!!

floridafan13

Welcome...another one gets bit...

603919[/snapback]

Hi there. I am new too. I joined a while ago but never actually made a post. All you need to know about me is that I played minor league baseball two years ago, mostly with the Capital City Bombers and I have an IQ of 157. So basically, anytime you disagree with me on something baseball related, you are wrong.

My family lines are also originally from Aruba. My grandfather was actually a lord but he abdicated to come to America to try to become an actor. That didn't work out for him but since we still have technically royal lines I would like to be called Sir. :)

603919[/snapback]

Hi there. I am new too. I joined a while ago but never actually made a post. All you need to know about me is that I played minor league baseball two years ago, mostly with the Capital City Bombers and I have an IQ of 157. So basically, anytime you disagree with me on something baseball related, you are wrong.

My family lines are also originally from Aruba. My grandfather was actually a lord but he abdicated to come to America to try to become an actor. That didn't work out for him but since we still have technically royal lines I would like to be called Sir. :)

603978[/snapback]

well guess what buddy i have the right to disagree with you cause i played baseball at UF for 3 years,played minors for 3,and have 23 spring training AB's,and am now a scout for the Colorado Rockiesi have more expeirience than you so guess what u disagree with me and your wrong...for the rest of the board i only wrote this cause new guy here thinks his s*** dont stink cause he played a little pro ball...i know there are people in here that have never stepped on a ball field and have corrected me so dont go bu acual baseball experience...That Is All..

603919[/snapback]

603978[/snapback]

well guess what buddy i have the right to disagree with you cause i played baseball at UF for 3 years,played minors for 3,and have 23 spring training AB's,and am now a scout for the Colorado Rockiesi have more expeirience than you so guess what u disagree with me and your wrong...for the rest of the board i only wrote this cause new guy here thinks his s*** dont stink cause he played a little pro ball...i know there are people in here that have never stepped on a ball field and have corrected me so dont go bu acual baseball experience...That Is All..

604036[/snapback]

You are forgetting one thing, the 157 IQ. Also, I don't spell the word "acual" wrong. Whoa' I'm so sorry I never had any spring training IP. You got me there. I realized after a year I sucked and got out of it. I guarantee in 6 years I'll make more money than you. Enjoy your 23 At-Bats, Garth Brooks had more. I think he had a basehit in 1999 for the Madres. Someone look up who gave that up, I'm guessing it was a Met.

603919[/snapback]

603978[/snapback]

604036[/snapback]

You are forgetting one thing, the 157 IQ. Also, I don't spell the word "acual" wrong. Whoa' I'm so sorry I never had any spring training IP. You got me there. I realized after a year I sucked and got out of it. I guarantee in 6 years I'll make more money than you. Enjoy your 23 At-Bats, Garth Brooks had more. I think he had a basehit in 1999 for the Madres. Someone look up who gave that up, I'm guessing it was a Met.

604106[/snapback]

I encountered a couple people like you in law school. Usually the people that went around bragging about having a high IQ were the biggest morons in the class. If you were such a genius, you'd have enough confidence in your abilities that you wouldn't run around looking for validation from strangers. Most people that act like you aren't that impressive in the real world.

I encountered a couple people like you in law school. Usually the people that went around bragging about having a high IQ were the biggest morons in the class. If you were such a genius, you'd have enough confidence in your abilities that you wouldn't run around looking for validation from strangers. Most people that act like you aren't that impressive in the real world.

604124[/snapback]

Eh, I could see that point but it's not really that I'm seeking validation from strangers. I seek more to piss off strangers. Hence my handle. When I stated that whenever you disagree with me you are wrong, it was more a less a joke. When the poster responded bragging about his massive 23 spring training at bats, it just irritated me.

he talks about his high IQ to compensate for 'other' things

604126[/snapback]

Ramp,

I just read his profile. He's 19. Go figure. :mischief2

He is so good that he was playing minor league ball at 17. Hmm...does anyone else smell some bulls***? :whistle

604130[/snapback]

No, I was 18. I turn 20 on February 9th. I finished the majority of the my senior yr by doubling in my junior yr and then taking classes in the summer so i could graduate HS.

This wasn't a bright move for me for numerous reasons. After I gave up on pitching I found out I actually had to go BACK to high school if I wanted to go to college, because of some BS about going to a SUNY school and taking the New York State REGENTS exams. But basically I played in what would have been my senior yr of HS and am now in my sophomore yr of college. So I just say 2 yrs, Im sorry if I am not accurate enough for you.