November 3, 200421 yr ohhh no.....hillary clinton is a good possiblility for democratic presidential candidate in 2008....lol she will never win......for republicans i think rudolph guliani might run
November 3, 200421 yr I hate her with a passion .. completely worthless and the sad thing about it all is that NY has a very good democrat senator in Schumar who gets completely overshadowed because of this worthless media whore I would probably vote for Rudy if he ran .. would break my string of libertarian votes
November 3, 200421 yr If Hilary runs in 2008, the Dems gradual movement further to the left continues....
November 3, 200421 yr I predict a Powell presidential run in '08 for the Republicans. 607695[/snapback] No way, he'll be 72. I like Condoleeza to counter Hillary. :thumbup
November 3, 200421 yr I predict a Powell presidential run in '08 for the Republicans. 607695[/snapback] No way, he'll be 72. I like Condoleeza to counter Hillary. :thumbup 607722[/snapback] Condoleeza = milf.
November 3, 200421 yr Powell will not run. Clinton may, but she'd never get the Dem nomination. For the GOP in 08 McCain HAS to be on the ticket somehow. If there's a McCain/Guiliani or Guiliani/McCain ticket, there's gonna be a blowout.
November 3, 200421 yr With an admendment passed. Maybe we will see Arnold Running in 08 if it is not Rudy :lol
November 4, 200421 yr I'd like to see Frist in there, but he's a robot with no charisma. George Pataki is another guy whose kewl.
November 4, 200421 yr If you want to be President here, you should be born here. That's a fair asking price I believe (let's get rid of that 35 thing though :shifty ). Besides, won't pass anyways. Pubs don't have 38 states to vote for it nor 2/3 of either house.
November 4, 200421 yr With an admendment passed. Maybe we will see Arnold Running in 08 if it is not Rudy :lol 607825[/snapback] wont ever pass. would be stupid to even bring it to the people anyway.
November 4, 200421 yr Reps should get another governor to run if the Dem candidate is a Senator. It worked with GWB (Gore was a Senator before becoming Vice President). Senators don't usually do well in Presidential races historically. However, it becomes tricky when you see the list of possible candidates: - Jeb won't run - ex-Gov. Tom Ridge might not run - Arnold's Constitutional barrier - Pataki's too lib for the Red state voters - Governors in Illinois, Virginia and Pennsylvania are Democratic So you're left with people in the small, rural states (and Texas) who may not have the political gravitas to be on the national ticket. May I suggest another person from Massachusetts: Mitt Romney
November 4, 200421 yr Reps should get another governor to run if the Dem candidate is a Senator. It worked with GWB (Gore was a Senator before becoming Vice President). Senators don't usually do well in Presidential races historically. However, it becomes tricky when you see the list of possible candidates: - Jeb won't run - ex-Gov. Tom Ridge might not run - Arnold's Constitutional barrier - Pataki's too lib for the Red state voters - Governors in Illinois, Virginia and Pennsylvania are Democratic So you're left with people in the small, rural states (and Texas) who may not have the political gravitas to be on the national ticket. May I suggest another person from Massachusetts: Mitt Romney 608076[/snapback] wow, seeing all those excuses i have an announcement........ MarlinFan is running for the Republican nomination in 2008, with my running mate, CapeFish. MarlinFan -2008- CapeFish
November 4, 200421 yr he could get a lot of exposure in 4 years. and though I don't agree with him much, compared to GW he's a charismatic brilliant moderate. keep trying to save that brain-dead lady in Florida Jeb. :whistle
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.