Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orlando Magic!

Featured Replies

the new look Magic start off with a win!

 

Stevey Franchise with the game winner with 0.2 seconds on clock.

 

Dwight Howard played great (Double-Double), and Grant Hill is back! (so far).

I'm really psyched about the Magic, but I fear that once the honeymoon period is over that Steve Francis will be run out of town here too. Then again, I wish the best of luck to the Magic and I hope they get an arena deal. It'd suck if we lost our only team.

yea they look like a fun team to watch

 

and Steve Francis has absurd hops

I enjoyed that game last night. Glad to see them get an opening night win.

Grant looked good from what I saw last night. Rebound numbers were a bit low but once he starts to trust his ankle more and more he'll start crashing the boards with a bit more force.

The game was fun from start to finish . Grant showed that he is for real(hope he plays the whole season). Go Magic!!!

  • Author

i was shocked to see that it wasnt a sellout last night....

 

 

608331[/snapback]

i heard it was sold out

i was shocked to see that it wasnt a sellout last night....

 

 

608331[/snapback]

i heard it was sold out

608852[/snapback]

it wasnt...

2nd straight game Francis hits the game winner. This one was with 2.7 seconds to go. Turkoglu also had a very nice game with 21 points.

I just finished watching the game on PAX 66 out of Tampa Bay. Good game and nice to see the Magic are somewhat alive.

:banghead Missed the ending. Too many games going on with League Pass preview.

609461[/snapback]

 

oh s***! i forgot about that, i havent even checked. :banghead

the magic are the only team in their division to challenge the heat..

 

 

 

 

this is like old time! I feel so nostalgic....

:banghead Missed the ending. Too many games going on with League Pass preview.

609461[/snapback]

You've really gotta be careful when watching League Pass. Organization is key. Although I've watched League Pass from virtually 7pm to midnight this whole week, I've found a way to miss some of these great moments - Chicago rally last night; First Francis buzzer beater; Pierce missing the three at the end. I'm really gonna miss this thing.

I've found a way to miss some of these great moments - Chicago rally last night; First Francis buzzer beater; Pierce missing the three at the end. I'm really gonna miss this thing

 

I'm gonna miss it too. I missed those moments expect the Bulls' comeback. I'm like flipping back and forth.

Magic forgot to play defense today. They looked real flat. The Bobcats are much better than I thought though that Brezec dude is a very good player.

Yeah Brezec looked great in the preseason and in both games so far in the regular season.

 

Okafor had a solid game as well. He's had a double-double in both of the first two games.

 

I don't think Howard will win or really even contend for the ROY this year. He's got some growing to do but looks like he could be a great player down the road.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.