Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Religion = brainwashing

Featured Replies

Atheism is a religion too.

 

Spoken like a non-Atheist.

644429[/snapback]

Whats the definition of religion??

644455[/snapback]

Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

 

Thats one. Heres the other.

 

A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.

 

 

Any type of belief whether you believe in a god or gods or don't believe, its still a religion. And atheism is a religion by that definition and mine.

  • Author

Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

 

Atheist dont believe in any supernatural power...

 

A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.

 

An atheist doesnt worship anything.

  • Author

personally only the athiest is the only one i dont respect in terms of religious choice.

 

 

to me its the easy way out.

644934[/snapback]

Oh im gona get baptized pronto Das doesnt respect me!! :o

  • Author

No, you believe there is a god, I have the right to not believe theres one, isnt that fair? I shouldnt be looked down apon. And wouldnt everyone be agnostic, no one will ever know if there really is a god.

  • Author

its called belief.

 

 

and if you want to call religion brainwashing, i can look down upon those that simply refuse to believe in anything.

644994[/snapback]

No, the only people you can look down apon are those who look down aopn people by their beliefs, race, ect. Called bigots

 

No, the only people you can look down apon are those who look down aopn people by their beliefs,

645069[/snapback]

I don't respect Hitler for his beliefs? Am I bigot?

  • Author

 

No, the only people you can look down apon are those who look down aopn people by their beliefs,

645069[/snapback]

I don't respect Hitler for his beliefs? Am I bigot?

645072[/snapback]

I ment religious beliefs

its called belief.

 

 

and if you want to call religion brainwashing, i can look down upon those that simply refuse to believe in anything.

644994[/snapback]

No, the only people you can look down apon are those who look down aopn people by their beliefs, race, ect. Called bigots

645069[/snapback]

But yet you look down upon those that believe by saying that they are brainwashed instead of leaving the possibility open that they might actually believe what they do because they've thought it out and they want to.

No, the only people you can look down apon are those who look down aopn people by their beliefs,

645069[/snapback]

I don't respect Hitler for his beliefs? Am I bigot?

645072[/snapback]

I ment religious beliefs

645076[/snapback]

 

 

 

keep backing yourself into a corner.

 

you are saying one thing and doing the complete opposite.

 

i can choose to respect whom i want to respect. its called free thought.

  • Author

No, the only people you can look down apon are those who look down aopn people by their beliefs,

645069[/snapback]

I don't respect Hitler for his beliefs? Am I bigot?

645072[/snapback]

I ment religious beliefs

645076[/snapback]

 

 

 

keep backing yourself into a corner.

 

you are saying one thing and doing the complete opposite.

 

i can choose to respect whom i want to respect. its called free thought.

645179[/snapback]

HAHAH your doing exactly what your saying I am in that last post... I can think whatever i want to think, free thought right...

HAHAH your doing exactly what your saying I am in that last post... I can think whatever i want to think, free thought right...

 

Enough.

 

flasportsfan88- If you want to have childish dialogue with members of the boards, PM them- don't waste other's time with pointless banter.

 

Topic closed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.