Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How not to celebrate New Years

Featured Replies

I dont know why the rocket was so close to his ass. The stick was huge, they could have kept it a bit farther away. Oh well, morons get what they deserve.

Eww.... ok there could have at least been a warning. I am at work right now. :confused

Eww.... ok there could have at least been a warning. I am at work right now. :confused

646685[/snapback]

shouldn't you be working then? :lol

 

I do the same thing, but I TRY to be sneaky and make sure no one is around. Didn't work one time, I got snagged and in trouble by my a**hole boss.

Eww.... ok there could have at least been a warning. I am at work right now. :confused

646685[/snapback]

shouldn't you be working then? :lol

 

I do the same thing, but I TRY to be sneaky and make sure no one is around. Didn't work one time, I got snagged and in trouble by my a**hole boss.

647071[/snapback]

 

Hey Admin, we got a potential slogan here.

 

"MarlinsBaseball.com-Contributing to the downfall of America's Economy"

 

 

 

"MarlinsBaseball.com is part of what's bad with America.....we must hunt down the leader of this site, dead or alive...."

Add it to the classic Will Ferrell Bush skit....

 

Marlinsbaseball.com, is now part of the axis of evil.

Ow.

LOL I am just a secretary so I don't really do much at work anyway. Although it's cool that I basically chill, it kinda sucks at the same time because I get pretty bored.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.