Cabs Goes Lightly

Flag Man

I like that Cabs is limiting his Winter Ball. Nine games (split betwen OF and 3B), he's hitting .406 (13 for 32) with 2 HR, 2 doubles, and 7 Ribbies.

Seems he's properly focused on a long, productive '05 Season!

Great!

(Reference, Joe Frisario, Official Marlins site)

651200[/snapback]

Incredible performance really. He clearly has outgrown the Venezuelan league.

I like that Cabs is limiting his Winter Ball.? Nine games (split betwen OF and 3B), he's hitting .406 (13 for 32) with 2 HR, 2 doubles, and 7 Ribbies.

Great!

651200[/snapback]

651209[/snapback]

it won't be long til he outgrows everything else

this is soooooooooooooooooo exciting

he's truly gonna be special

I like that Cabs is limiting his Winter Ball.? Nine games (split betwen OF and 3B), he's hitting .406 (13 for 32) with 2 HR, 2 doubles, and 7 Ribbies.

Great!

651200[/snapback]

651209[/snapback]

651370[/snapback]

yeah special until he leaves us in a couple of years and goes to NY for like 115 million dollars.

beter enjoy him now while he is still here.

Great!

651200[/snapback]

651209[/snapback]

651370[/snapback]

yeah special until he leaves us in a couple of years and goes to NY for like 115 million dollars.

beter enjoy him now while he is still here.

651483[/snapback]

:lol

He'll stay because he knows he'll be the cornerstone of the organization... I really don't think money matters as much for him. He signed for less to play for the Marlins, and he fired Boras after the Pudge fiasco last year. That shows he cares about other things. I am sure he wants to live close to Venezuela too... it's just a two hour flight from Miami.

He'll stay because he knows he'll be the cornerstone of the organization... I really don't think money matters as much for him. He signed for less to play for the Marlins, and he fired Boras after the Pudge fiasco last year. That shows he cares about other things. I am sure he wants to live close to Venezuela too... it's just a two hour flight from Miami.

651490[/snapback]

i agree...he signed with the marlins because he wanted to play alongside his favorite player at the time...Alex Gonzalez. and for a young guy...you know this has to be a great team to play on. Until some of the other younger guys start leaving...i think Cabs will stay put. He seems to enjoy playing with them all way too much to leave. :confused ...but then again..u never know.

Mcabs has come to my buisness a couple of times for me to Bling out his car and trust me this guy wants to stay in south florida till the day he dies...he said that once his wife played a joke on him telling him the the marlins had called to tell him that he had been traded to the yankees and he started to cry...after we all laughed he said he only wants to play here and if he was ever traded,at the end of his contract he would always give the fish a fair chance to sign him...

Mcabs has come to my buisness a couple of times for me to Bling out his car and trust me this guy wants to stay in south florida till the day he dies...he said that once his wife played a joke on him telling him the the marlins had called to tell him that he had been traded to the yankees and he started to cry...after we all laughed he said he only wants to play here and if he was ever traded,at the end of his contract he would always give the fish a fair chance to sign him...

652461[/snapback]

Wow. That's amazing... and really cool. Not many players are like him.

652461[/snapback]

Wow. That's amazing... and really cool. Not many players are like him.

652558[/snapback]

I know...i really respect the ones that are like that....guys like Cal Ripken Jr. (my favorite player of all time) who play for one team their entire career...i LOVE those kinda players.