Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You knew it was coming...

Featured Replies

I second CF's statement.

:hat

 

That's a lot.

 

At least you're an ass to the board :thumbup

652911[/snapback]

 

Fixed it for ya.

 

:mischief

  • Author

:hat

 

That's a lot.

 

At least you're an ass to the board? :thumbup

652911[/snapback]

 

Fixed it for ya.

 

:mischief

652980[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

 

 

 

 

:yourpoint

7,000 is alot

 

:plain

653088[/snapback]

i believe you say that in every thread of this nature

 

anyways

 

that's a lot of posts

 

im tired of the color of my star

 

:mischief

7,000 is alot

 

:plain

653088[/snapback]

i believe you say that in every thread of this nature

 

anyways

 

that's a lot of posts

 

im tired of the color of my star

 

:mischief

653589[/snapback]

Th gold 5K one is great.

I have now hit 3000.

 

 

Group: Members

Posts: 3,000

Joined: 6-August 04

From: G'Ville Rock City

Member No.: 1,626

I have now hit 3000.

 

 

Group: Members

Posts: 3,000

Joined: 6-August 04

From: G'Ville Rock City

Member No.: 1,626

653617[/snapback]

congrats...im gettin closer to 300 :plain

  • Author

I have now hit 3000.

 

 

Group: Members

Posts: 3,000

Joined: 6-August 04

From: G'Ville Rock City

Member No.: 1,626

653617[/snapback]

Get outta ma thread. :)

I have now hit 3000.

 

 

Group: Members

Posts: 3,000

Joined: 6-August 04

From: G'Ville Rock City

Member No.: 1,626

653617[/snapback]

Get outta ma thread. :)

653623[/snapback]

 

I didn't feel the need to be an attention whore and need to make my own thread about a number.

 

 

Plus, I like stealing your spotlight. :shifty

 

Hey look at me!!

  • Author

I have now hit 3000.

 

 

Group: Members

Posts: 3,000

Joined: 6-August 04

From: G'Ville Rock City

Member No.: 1,626

653617[/snapback]

Get outta ma thread. :)

653623[/snapback]

 

I didn't feel the need to be an attention whore and need to make my own thread about a number.

 

 

Plus, I like stealing your spotlight. :shifty

 

Hey look at me!!

653624[/snapback]

Attention whore. :)

I have now hit 3000.

 

 

Group: Members

Posts: 3,000

Joined: 6-August 04

From: G'Ville Rock City

Member No.: 1,626

653617[/snapback]

Get outta ma thread. :)

653623[/snapback]

 

I didn't feel the need to be an attention whore and need to make my own thread about a number.

 

 

Plus, I like stealing your spotlight. :shifty

 

Hey look at me!!

653624[/snapback]

Attention whore. :)

653626[/snapback]

(: .erohw noitnettA

I have now hit 3000.

 

 

Group: Members

Posts: 3,000

Joined: 6-August 04

From: G'Ville Rock City

Member No.: 1,626

653617[/snapback]

Get outta ma thread. :)

653623[/snapback]

 

I didn't feel the need to be an attention whore and need to make my own thread about a number.

 

 

Plus, I like stealing your spotlight. :shifty

 

Hey look at me!!

653624[/snapback]

Attention whore. :)

653626[/snapback]

 

brap!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.