Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Francis!

Featured Replies

anybody just see Francis bounce the ball to himself for a dunk on a breakaway. I've never seen that done in regulation play, only in dunk contests. :lol

 

(I think he probably walked though)

Dang it, I missed it.

 

Probably will be replayed several times on ESPN.

Bouncing the ball = gay code for "I'm gonna cornhole you tonight"

Nice play but another example why I'm beginning to dislike NBA.They're letting players get away with walks.

Nice play but another example why I'm beginning to dislike NBA.They're letting players get away with walks.

656855[/snapback]

 

been asleep for the past 20 years, eh?

 

:mischief2

657619[/snapback]

 

:lol :lol :lol

 

So true....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.