Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yamilla Diaz VS. Catherine Bell

Featured Replies

Yamilla Diaz

 

VS.

 

Catherine Bell

 

Post who you voted for if youd like. Lets try to limit pictures. Use google image search to get a better idea. These were some of the best/most appropriate pics, so it should give you a good idea.

 

Polls will close tommorrow.

 

Thanks.

Catherine because those curves are kickin' and I'm thinking about stickin'.

Yamilla because I've never been a huge Catherine Bell fan.

I'll take Yamila over the fake chested masculine looking Bell

If those are fake, her surgeon gets an A for the day

I'll take Yamila over the fake chested masculine looking Bell

670627[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

 

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Yamilla because I've never been a huge Catherine Bell fan.

670115[/snapback]

 

I dont think these polls are about being a fan or not

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.