Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any word on more tickets sold?

Featured Replies

Well Select-A-Seat is coming up (something tells me this weekend?) so it should spike up then.

Well Select-A-Seat is coming up (something tells me this weekend?) so it should spike up then.

671164[/snapback]

holy crap, you can select your OWN SEAT ?!?!?!

 

I think I'll choose one of the ones in back row of the 3 rows behind home plate..

IF I COULD!

Well Select-A-Seat is coming up (something tells me this weekend?) so it should spike up then.

671164[/snapback]

holy crap, you can select your OWN SEAT ?!?!?!

 

I think I'll choose one of the ones in back row of the 3 rows behind home plate..

IF I COULD!

671473[/snapback]

Birthday: 25 March 1991

Ah, that explains it. Select a seat is this weekend, Jan 29th.

Well Select-A-Seat is coming up (something tells me this weekend?) so it should spike up then.

671164[/snapback]

holy crap, you can select your OWN SEAT ?!?!?!

 

I think I'll choose one of the ones in back row of the 3 rows behind home plate..

IF I COULD!

671473[/snapback]

Birthday: 25 March 1991

Ah, that explains it. Select a seat is this weekend, Jan 29th.

671484[/snapback]

 

Select A Seat isn't this weekend? I was told by my season ticket rep that you couldn't do anything until February 2nd?

I just looked on the website and apparently it is tomorrow. I assume this is only for full season ticket holders and 20 game season ticket holders and not for those who have the 41 game flex plan?

Well Select-A-Seat is coming up (something tells me this weekend?) so it should spike up then.

671164[/snapback]

holy crap, you can select your OWN SEAT ?!?!?!

 

I think I'll choose one of the ones in back row of the 3 rows behind home plate..

IF I COULD!

671473[/snapback]

Birthday: 25 March 1991

Ah, that explains it. Select a seat is this weekend, Jan 29th.

671484[/snapback]

hey, Im just sayin that because I myself don't have any money so..

piff on you!

I just looked on the website and apparently it is tomorrow. I assume this is only for full season ticket holders and 20 game season ticket holders and not for those who have the 41 game flex plan?

671510[/snapback]

no clue, they sent me some advertisement and i have no ticket plan(s) ever .. just single game tickets ..

I've had the Saturday Package in Club level B since 2003 and I can tell you that for the playoffs and World Series in 2003 I had the same tickets.

The most attractive seats in South Florida aren't at a designer showroom.

They're at the Ballpark!

Get Hooked Up With The Best Seats In The House!

Select-A-Seat - Saturday, Jan. 29

It?s your last chance to pick the best seats before individual game tickets go on sale. Don?t miss this opportunity to catch all the excitement of Marlins baseball.

Season Ticket Plans start

at just $120 for adults and $60 for kids!

Saturday, January 29

10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Dolphins Stadium

 

The best entertainment value in Florida!

Exclusive access to players and coaches

Guaranteed giveaways

Priority of playoff tickets

Special season ticket holder gifts

Priority treatment in our new stadium

Pick the plan that best suits your needs:

Full Season, 41-Game, 20-Game Saturday, 20-Game Sunday or Flex.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...selectaseat.jsp

Select-A-Seat just about to start. Could a mod please rename this thread the Select-A-Seat Thread? Thank You.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.