New Person

Hey my fellow Marlins fans. Im from Calgary,Alberta,Canada and im a huge Marlins fan. We use to have the Cannons (the marlins farm team) before some dude bought the team and moved them to the states (i was really mad about that) I remember going to games seeing Lee,Cabrera,Castillo..all those guys play. I finally found a place to talk about the Marlins. This is our year now boys since we got Delgado! the last couple years ive been watching the marlins games on Mlb.com since we dont get states channels out here and ill definately be doing it again this season. 2005 World series Champs!

GO MARLINS GO!!

man seems like the Delgado signing has really caused a spike in membership

Ive always been a fan of the Marlins though, ever since the Cannons came to Calgary and they were the farm team for you guys. I was dissapointed that the Marlins traded away Lee though, he was one of my fav player on the team (I caught his foul ball once here in calgary)

I followed the Cannons devoutly in their final two seasons and I feel for you having lost the team.

The Cannons had one of the best websites in all of minor league baseball.

yea, my family bought Cannons season tickets every season when they were here. Good times at the ballpark! hopefully we will see another Triple A team come here again...I doubt it though

We use to have the Cannons (the marlins farm team) before some dude bought the team and moved them to the states (i was really mad about that) I remember going to games seeing Lee,Cabrera,Castillo..all those guys play.

GO MARLINS GO!!

671818[/snapback]

When did Cabrera play in Calgary???

:whistle