January 30, 200521 yr I chose other: 1. Al Leiter 2. Dontrelle Willis 3. Josh Beckett 4. Ismael Valdez 5. AJ Burnett 6. Guillermo Mota 7. Justin Wayne 8. TIm Spooneybarger 9. Jack McKeon awww yeah..
January 30, 200521 yr I chose other: 1. Al Leiter 2. Dontrelle Willis 3. Josh Beckett 4. Ismael Valdez 5. AJ Burnett 6. Guillermo Mota 7. Justin Wayne 8. TIm Spooneybarger 9. Jack McKeon awww yeah.. 672241[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol
January 30, 200521 yr I chose other: 1. Al Leiter 2. Dontrelle Willis 3. Josh Beckett 4. Ismael Valdez 5. AJ Burnett 6. Guillermo Mota 7. Justin Wayne 8. TIm Spooneybarger 9. Jack McKeon awww yeah.. 672241[/snapback] are you nuts? we need dontrelle in the cleanup spot! :shifty
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.