Vida Guerra VS. Carmella Decesare

Passion

FINALS

Vida Guerra

VS.

Carmella Decesare

Post who you voted for if youd like. Lets try to limit pictures. Use google image search to get a better idea. These were some of the best/most appropriate pics, so it should give you a good idea.

Polls will close tommorrow.

Thanks.

The 2nd is an untouched pic.

I just find it ridiculous that guys could pic a girl because she has two big buns on her backside. Its funny to me.

672440[/snapback]

I personally care for her front side just as much. Carmella is hot too, but you just don't compare to Vida.

672441[/snapback]

To each his own, at least you dont like men. :plain

The 2nd is an untouched pic.

I just find it ridiculous that guys could pic a girl because she has two big buns on her backside. Its funny to me.

672440[/snapback]

I personally care for her front side just as much. Carmella is hot too, but you just don't compare to Vida.

672441[/snapback]

To each his own, at least you dont like men. :plain

672444[/snapback]

All that site did was add their text down the side.

:lol Passion you don't need to post your vote; we can pretty much tell by the pictures. A great influence you have in picking the pictures.

672455[/snapback]

I dont know why all the crap is given...FHM is a top men's magazine and they obviously liked the pic.

Overall I dont care who moves on, But I do think more than someone's butt needs to be in a pic. All the pics of Vida practically shield her face because thats her worst attribute.

:lol Passion you don't need to post your vote; we can pretty much tell by the pictures. A great influence you have in picking the pictures.

672455[/snapback]

I dont know why all the crap is given...FHM is a top men's magazine and they obviously liked the pic.

Overall I dont care who moves on, But I do think more than someone's butt needs to be in a pic. All the pics of Vida practically shield her face because thats her worst attribute.

672458[/snapback]

Not giving you crap, just saying.