Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Opinion Please!!!

Featured Replies

I decided to splurge on a custom Marlins jersey

 

My favorite number is 19 and I want a jersey with that number. Do you think that's stupid since Mike Lowell is #19? I mean, I'm going to have this jersey for a while... how much longer is he gonna play for the Marlins?

 

I am not sure but I think I'm just going to get #19.

How much more does it cost to get the Lowell part? If not #19 would be just fine. Lowell should be here atleast 2 more years.

  • Author

Well it's going to have my last name on it (Douglas) and the #19.

  • Author

Well it's done. #19 - DOUGLAS Florida marlins jersey is on its way to Williamsburg. :)

 

Along with this watch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can't wait for it to get here.

 

 

Now I'm broke but I will look hot when I go to Philly in July!!!!!!! :)

:unsure

 

#19 will be the first number retired by the Marlins.

676974[/snapback]

 

Actually it would be the second. (#5 has already been retired)

 

(The third if you count Jackie Robinson's 42)

  • Author

:unsure

 

#19 will be the first number retired by the Marlins.

676974[/snapback]

 

Actually it would be the second. (#5 has already been retired)

 

(The third if you count Jackie Robinson's 42)

676994[/snapback]

 

Err...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Robinson played for the Fish? :o

:unsure

 

#19 will be the first number retired by the Marlins.

676974[/snapback]

 

Actually it would be the second. (#5 has already been retired)

 

(The third if you count Jackie Robinson's 42)

676994[/snapback]

 

Err...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Robinson played for the Fish? :o

676995[/snapback]

nah, his number was retired by all teams..

#19 will be the first number retired by the Marlins.

 

For Lowell, Conine, or both?

677012[/snapback]

 

 

Lowell as he has the best chance to be the one retiring with it.

Well it's done. #19 - DOUGLAS Florida marlins jersey is on its way to Williamsburg. :)

 

Along with this watch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can't wait for it to get here.

 

 

Now I'm broke but I will look hot when I go to Philly in July!!!!!!! :)

676978[/snapback]

 

 

Be careful of that in Philly... I hear those fans are crazy and dangerous towards fans of other teams.

  • Author

I think I might get my ass kicked.

 

We're going to a Marlins-Phillies game. And I'm going with two girls, one another Marlins fan from NJ, and one a Braves fan from just outside Philly. So we really might die. :lol

I think I might get my ass kicked.

 

We're going to a Marlins-Phillies game. And I'm going with two girls, one another Marlins fan from NJ, and one a Braves fan from just outside Philly. So we really might die. :lol

677113[/snapback]

*gets tombstone ready*

*writes on the tombstone*

CFDodge was a good person, very nice. And um...well I didn't even really know him so whatever..

:p kiddin

I think I might get my ass kicked.

 

We're going to a Marlins-Phillies game.? And I'm going with two girls, one another Marlins fan from NJ, and one a Braves fan from just outside Philly.? So we really might die.? :lol

677113[/snapback]

*gets tombstone ready*

*writes on the tombstone*

CFDodge was a good person, very nice. And um...well I didn't even really know him so whatever..

:p kiddin

677115[/snapback]

 

"CFDodge was a good person that just seemed to lack common sense. He passed away with a New Yorker and a Braves fan. His last words were, 'I'd rather have burned or drowned to death.' Under the circumstances, I think we can all agree with him there."

Whoa

 

 

 

 

You learn something new everyday.

677005[/snapback]

Yep :)

One time, I learned what 2+2 was...

I was a year old :)

677006[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :ramp

  • Author

Which marlins phils game are you going too? Cause Im from philly and normally fo to 3 or 4 fish/phils games

677322[/snapback]

 

 

 

I'm probably going to the July 17th game on Sunday at 1PM. Tickets don't go on sale for Citizens Bank til the 23rd of this month I believe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.