Do you want hockey back?

Guest Fritz

Oh god, all the hockey haters will be over this thread like Barry Bonds over a syringe. The best argument they have for not wanting hockey back is that it clogs up SportsCenter :rolleyes: .

Anyways, I think everyone knows my answer to the poll question... hell yeah I want it back.

Guest marlins02

i wouldnt mind seeing it back. im not really a hockey fan but i watch every once in a while adn the playoffs are cool. most importantly though, it pisses me off to see the owners and players screw the fans like that because they cant come to an agreement when it seems there so close. but i wouldnt lose any sleep over losing the sport itself if thats what it came down to.

The best argument they have for not wanting hockey back is that it clogs up SportsCenter :rolleyes: .

687038[/snapback]

that's actually a pretty convincing argument.

i guess i don't mind it coming back, but only if the players completely cave to the owners' demands.

since i live in miami and have to root for moderate-to-low revenue teams (besides the phins), i f***ing hate players unions.

give everyone a god damn chance to win, okay?

personally i dont watch hockey therefore i dont care....

but i know there is people out there that love hockey as much as i love baseball and thats who i feel sorry for while all this is going on...i mean think about it,how many of us could not go on living if baseball season got cancelled....i know id last about one week into SP before id hang myself...

but i know there is people out there that love hockey as much as i love baseball and thats who i feel sorry for while all this is going on...i mean think about it,how many of us could not go on living if baseball season got cancelled....i know id last about one week into SP before id hang myself...

687274[/snapback]

finally, someone who realizes our pain!

Everyone here on MB.com is a diehard fan of something, so just imagine if that was completely taken away from you.

687274[/snapback]

finally, someone who realizes our pain!

Everyone here on MB.com is a diehard fan of something, so just imagine if that was completely taken away from you.

687391[/snapback]

Well, I've experienced that feeling in two other major sports before--NBA and MLB

The MLB Strike of '94 (?) touched my heart in a unique way. I was 9, and I cuddled with my binky, while crying myself to sleep.

The NBA Strike of '99 (?) sucked. Miami went 33-17 and finished with the best record in the league, but I remember how PO'ed I was that the season was short.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.