Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should I post naked for the guys on the board?

Featured Replies

Good post, Nugget! I VOTED YES!!

718260[/snapback]

 

My sentiments exactly.

 

:hat :mischief2

What the hell?

There's already a thread like this involving Nugget:

 

Link

718443[/snapback]

 

Thread jacking is not allowed!!!!!!

 

 

That thread is about Bill Kamal.

There's already a thread like this involving Nugget:

 

Link

718443[/snapback]

 

Thread jacking is not allowed!!!!!!

 

 

That thread is about Bill Kamal.

718446[/snapback]

and Ramon Castro :mischief

There's already a thread like this involving Nugget:

 

Link

718443[/snapback]

 

Thread jacking is not allowed!!!!!!

 

 

That thread is about Bill Kamal.

718446[/snapback]

and Ramon Castro :mischief

718447[/snapback]

And Chewbacca :plain

I think the better question is, why haven't you done it yet?

I think the better question is, why haven't you done it yet?

718498[/snapback]

 

Bingo.

I've always wondered if there were nudist on the boards.

I've always wondered if there were nudist on the boards.

718565[/snapback]

Nudists eh? Hmm...

*gets an idea*

*comes back after his idea*

Ahh, good food..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.