Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magglio Out for the Weekend...

Featured Replies

Viral Infection. No report yet, but heard it from a Tigers beat writer on a Tigers forum.

 

This needs to end.

 

Craig, shut up. :mischief

  • Author

I don't exactly know. Good question.

 

I think that was more pertaining to his knee, but I guess overall days on the DH count as well. I'll look into it.

Infection my Butt i bet the injections Borass gave him for his knee are wearing out.

Does this count towards the amount of days he can miss, per his contract?

732623[/snapback]

 

I don't think so -- I think he has to be put on the DL for it to count against him -- and I also believe the reason for his stint on the DL has to be his surgically repaired knee.

 

Don't quote me on the latter.....

  • Author

Does this count towards the amount of days he can miss, per his contract?

732623[/snapback]

 

I don't think so -- I think he has to be put on the DL for it to count against him -- and I also believe the reason for his stint on the DL has to be his surgically repaired knee.

 

Don't quote me on the latter.....

733852[/snapback]

 

You're right, he has to be put on the DL.

Some weird viruses are going around, so we will see, maybe it's not a big deal, but with Maggs you never know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.