Rich Waltz

RockyMountainMarlin

I don't know if it's because Kaspar is an announcer for an opposing team now or what, but when I turn on a Cubs game on WGN Tv, I cringe at the sound of Len's voice now. I don't like it anymore,lol!

I think Waltz voice is cooler sounding..more of a real broadcaster's voice. I think I am going to end up like Waltz better than I ever liked Kaspar at anytime in his three years in Florida.

Keep up the great work Rich and let's keep the once-a-day Waltz thread going here,Hahahahahaha!!!!

Marc

to add what i forgot it seems like after a loss theres a thread saying that rich waltz is a negative Homer etc.(one who calls the game for our team but roots for the other) or when we win there is thread saying how you really like his voice and how its growing onto you or how you like himmore than you did tommy and that at the beginning you didnt but now you really do.

I don't know if it's because Kaspar is an announcer for an opposing team now or what, but when I turn on a Cubs game on WGN Tv, I cringe at the sound of Len's voice now. I don't like it anymore,lol!

I think Waltz voice is cooler sounding..more of a real broadcaster's voice. I think I am going to end up like Waltz better than I ever liked Kaspar at anytime in his three years in Florida.

Keep up the great work Rich and let's keep the once-a-day Waltz thread going here,Hahahahahaha!!!!

Marc

746083[/snapback]

I agree. I was watching a Cubs game and Len just sounded different. I wasnt at all enamored with him. Waltz is definately growing on me. He is showing more emotion, and him and Tommy are playing off each other better and better,

Marc

746083[/snapback]

I agree. I was watching a Cubs game and Len just sounded different. I wasnt at all enamored with him. Waltz is definately growing on me. He is showing more emotion, and him and Tommy are playing off each other better and better,

746138[/snapback]

Sorry...

Len >>>>>>>>>> Rich

Len sounds like Kermit the Frog, but he is exceptional at what he does. He pauses at the right time, shows emotion at the right times, and the way he calls a game is just excellent. It's strange to hear some of you complimenting his voice. His cadence is definitely a throwback, but his voice is nothing to write home about.

Rich is settling in. You can't expect him to show the emotion Len did after just a few games, just as Len does not show the emotion he did here while doing Cubs games. But it will come for both of them. As they both learn their teams, their efforts will improve.

I like Waltz a lot. The one thing that he does that bothers me, if Tommy makes a point or a joke he then completely changes the subject and I always feel like he kidn of leaves Tommy hanging. Other than that he is good.

DVH is awesome...I've only listened to one of the games on the radio this year, but I like him. In past years radio is all I listened too and I always kind of felt like I was actually watching the game. He does a good job.