Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs. Nationals @ 7:05pm

Featured Replies

hey, let us try and take that small strike zone into our advantage when were batting..

748313[/snapback]

Yeah. We've had enough bad Ump's...

Carlos Delgado drills the ball to right field but right at Jose Guillen. It's deep enough to score Moehler and the game is tied!

guillen has a great arm but very unaccurate just like the throw last night

MLB Gameday is constipated, I guess.....thanks to all here for the timely updates!

Right handed hitters need to be looking at down and away pitches, Livan Hernandez keeps trying to hit that corner.

a few degrees left or right, and we'd prob have 3 runs.

748336[/snapback]

Thats something I'd expect from Chewbacca314...

748345[/snapback]

 

I'm guess that's not a good thing.

 

I think my point, not well made, is that Carlos doesn't need to try to lift the ball. He did the right thing, just got a bit unlucky.

 

I don't know what my point was.

 

Leave me alone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.