Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woah woah woah...

Featured Replies

Compared to our option last year for starting catching, Lo Duca is the man.? :mischief

 

 

Lo Duca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Castro

752274[/snapback]

Exactly. Who on here would rather we have the tandem of Castro and Redmond over Lo Duca?

752283[/snapback]

 

 

 

I don't know Beinfest, but this is a pretty big place and there are a few crazies among us :wacko

752287[/snapback]

 

 

I'd rather have Castro, Redmond, Penny then Lo Duca and Mota.

Compared to our option last year for starting catching, Lo Duca is the man. :mischief

 

 

Lo Duca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Castro

752274[/snapback]

Exactly. Who on here would rather we have the tandem of Castro and Redmond over Lo Duca?

752283[/snapback]

 

 

 

I don't know Beinfest, but this is a pretty big place and there are a few crazies among us :wacko

752287[/snapback]

 

 

I'd rather have Castro, Redmond, Penny then Lo Duca and Mota.

752664[/snapback]

 

 

lololololololol :thumbdown

LoDuca's been fantatic so far. I hope McKeon makes every effort to get Treanor plenty of starts though. Do everything possible to keep him fresh so that in August he's not wearing down.

 

Starting with tomorrow maybe. 1:00 back to back starts in the heat... :thumbdown

I'd rather have Castro, Redmond, Penny then Lo Duca and Mota.

 

Yeah, it's better to have Cerrano behind the plate, Redmond who would be gone anyways, and a pitcher who would be fourth best on the staff but would be making the most on the staff at 5.1 million (Al Leiter wouldn't be here) and wouldn't even be playing because he is hurt and has been since last season.

 

Hooray : :thumbup

LoDuca's been fantatic so far. I hope McKeon makes every effort to get Treanor plenty of starts though. Do everything possible to keep him fresh so that in August he's not wearing down.

 

Starting with tomorrow maybe. 1:00 back to back starts in the heat... :thumbdown

752847[/snapback]

Lo Duca is doing good i agree hes been getting hits and catching balls the pitcher throws

He starts like this every year.

 

 

*Waits for July Willy call-up*

752193[/snapback]

 

 

Don't hold your breath lol

 

Willingham is barely hitting above the Mendoza line in Albuquerque. Lo Duca is being given every fourth/fifth day off by the manager. LoDuca's biggest worry isn't fautigue, it's being injured, but that's every catcher's worry.

752321[/snapback]

Wow

Compared to our option last year for starting catching, Lo Duca is the man.? :mischief

 

 

Lo Duca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Castro

752274[/snapback]

Exactly. Who on here would rather we have the tandem of Castro and Redmond over Lo Duca?

752283[/snapback]

 

 

 

I don't know Beinfest, but this is a pretty big place and there are a few crazies among us :wacko

752287[/snapback]

 

 

I'd rather have Castro, Redmond, Penny then Lo Duca and Mota.

752664[/snapback]

I don't know about that, but I certainly would rather have Penny with Willingham behind the plate, than Lo Duca and Mota, and don't argue about Willy's defense because Lo Duca's been terrible defensively so far this year.

 

That being said he has hit the ball well so far, but like everyone else has said he hasn't been able to maintain it throughout a year yet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.