June 2, 200521 yr I believe things will get turned around in DC this weekend when the Marlins get on my back as I root for them in all my teal glory.
June 2, 200521 yr I believe that Pittsburgh is a hell hole and that I hate the entire f***ing state of Pennsylvania on an athletic level 792675[/snapback] I think you should have waited to make that statement until AFTER the Marlins left Pennsylvania for DC! 792774[/snapback] Why? Even if we win today, it'd be our first win there since 2002. 2002! Oh, and Pennsylvania also has the Phillies.
June 2, 200521 yr I didn't see a single inning of the last two games, so I do believe we will still take the pennant.
June 2, 200521 yr Like someone mentioned in another thread.....we need someone to lead this team just like Pudge did in 2003. We need a leader. We need someone to step up. The problem is, who can fill that role? Who in our roster can take responsibility to do that. Or who can we trade for so they can lead our Fish?
June 2, 200521 yr Like someone mentioned in another thread.....we need someone to lead this team just like Pudge did in 2003. We need a leader. We need someone to step up. The problem is, who can fill that role? Who in our roster can take responsibility to do that. Or who can we trade for so they can lead our Fish? 792832[/snapback] hey man like your sig...hopefully we can get him back on track.... :super :thumbup
June 2, 200521 yr I believe!!! We'll turn it around soon. And it's gonna get UGLY for our opponents! :thumbup
June 2, 200521 yr Like someone mentioned in another thread.....we need someone to lead this team just like Pudge did in 2003. We need a leader. We need someone to step up. The problem is, who can fill that role? Who in our roster can take responsibility to do that. Or who can we trade for so they can lead our Fish? 792832[/snapback] hey man like your sig...hopefully we can get him back on track.... :super :thumbup 792836[/snapback] Thanks...I know :thumbup
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.