Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Believe!

Featured Replies

Enough with the negativity for now..... I don't want to hear "Fire so and so..." or "we suck". Bla bla bla! Instead, I want to see who believes in our Fish. Because I do. So we're having a rough time. It hurts, but it happens. Remember, it's not over yet. We have a long way to go! You gotta believe! Who's with me?

 

BELIEVE!

  • Author

I am not trying to point fingers at anyone or turn this into another blame thread. This is for us to show some positivity and show some support for our guys.

Enough with the negativity for now..... I don't want to hear "Fire so and so..." or "we suck". Bla bla bla! Instead, I want to see who believes in our Fish. Because I do. So we're having a rough time. It hurts, but it happens. Remember, it's not over yet. We have a long way to go! You gotta believe! Who's with me?

 

BELIEVE!

792589[/snapback]

 

MiRi, part of being a baseball fan is enjoying the ups and downs, the second guessing, the post game analysis as well as the various lineup and trade scenerios. If baseball to you is simply watching the game and then putting on rose colored glasses until the next game that's fine but it's not that way for many people on this board.

 

Fantasy sports have become as huge as they have because people like to be manager and GM at all times. Yes we over react. No it's not life and death. But why do we have so many people on this board telling others what they shouldn't say?

 

Tellya what. You share your views and people will debate them if they'd like. And in return people will share their views and you may debate them if you wish....or not. But crying for no-debate sort of negates the reason for a forum such as this one.

 

Good Night! :)

Enough with the negativity for now..... I don't want to hear "Fire so and so..." or "we suck". Bla bla bla! Instead, I want to see who believes in our Fish. Because I do. So we're having a rough time. It hurts, but it happens. Remember, it's not over yet. We have a long way to go! You gotta believe! Who's with me?

 

BELIEVE!

792589[/snapback]

 

MiRi, part of being a baseball fan is enjoying the ups and downs, the second guessing, the post game analysis as well as the various lineup and trade scenerios. If baseball to you is simply watching the game and then putting on rose colored glasses until the next game that's fine but it's not that way for many people on this board.

 

Fantasy sports have become as huge as they have because people like to be manager and GM at all times. Yes we over react. No it's not life and death. But why do we have so many people on this board telling others what they shouldn't say?

 

Tellya what. You share your views and people will debate them if they'd like. And in return people will share their views and you may debate them if you wish....or not. But crying for no-debate sort of negates the reason for a forum such as this one.

 

Good Night! :)

792624[/snapback]

Im pretty sure she regulated the no-debate to just this one thread...but you are debating whether or not this thread is vaild, defeating the purpose of this thread.

 

Nice job!

 

:thumbup

I believe that if you can suck like the Marlins have lately, and still be only a game out, your in great shape when you get hot.

I believe that if you can suck like the Marlins have lately, and still be only a game out, your in great shape when you get hot.

792638[/snapback]

if*

I believe that if you can suck like the Marlins have lately, and still be only a game out, your in great shape when you get hot.

792638[/snapback]

if*

792645[/snapback]

 

In a 162 game season, everybody gets hot at some point.

 

Except the Royals.

I believe that Pittsburgh is a hell hole and that I hate the entire f***ing state of Pennsylvania on an athletic level

I believe Tampa is a s***ty piece of s***

I believe the Marlins will trade slacker Enc.

Enough with the negativity for now..... I don't want to hear "Fire so and so..." or "we suck". Bla bla bla! Instead, I want to see who believes in our Fish. Because I do. So we're having a rough time. It hurts, but it happens. Remember, it's not over yet. We have a long way to go! You gotta believe! Who's with me?

 

BELIEVE!

792589[/snapback]

 

Nah, I'd rather stick to my neg head, downer bulls*** and act like i've never followed a baseball season in my life. The FO has no idea what its doing, Jack is a sucky manager, and fire that damn hitting coach, you know the one who was on board for our most productive offensive year ever... btw Willy, a 28 year old catcher with a bad rep in the organization, apparently has cosmic powers and can save our team, who is obviously out of the running in June.

I believe that Pittsburgh is a hell hole and that I hate the entire f***ing state of Pennsylvania on an athletic level

792675[/snapback]

I think you should have waited to make that statement until AFTER the Marlins left Pennsylvania for DC!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.