Who would you like to see on the Marlins?

The player I would like to see is Soriano from the rangers. He is an awsome player! I know he plays 2B, but we could move him to another position just like A-Rod when he went to the Yankees. He only signed for one year with the Ranger. I say we trade Burnett and Encar, because Burnetts gone next year anyway and Encar's starting to come out of his hot streak in a hurry.

The player I would like to see is Soriano from the rangers. He is an awsome player! I know he plays 2B, but we could move him to another position just like A-Rod when he went to the Yankees. He only signed for one year with the Ranger. I say we trade Burnett and Encar, because Burnetts gone next year anyway and Encar's starting to come out of his hot streak in a hurry.

795497[/snapback]

No offense dude, but that is a dumb trade. Soriano would be gone before AJ next year. I wouldn't trade AJ straight up for Soriano unless he signed a long term deal to come here. Plus, he's bitch if he didn't play second.

I want to go after Zito and get rid of Lowell. We're better off with Cabrera at third and using Conine/Willingham/Enc/Pierre in the OF. If we could get rid of Lowell, we may be able to afford both AJ and Gonzo next year. Lowell is basically useless for the amount he's signed for.

If Sorinao would be open to playing LF and we could do a trade to get rid of Lowell/Enc, I'm all for it. I don't see it happening, though.

What the hell is wrong with you people!?! If you don't like my thread then don't write, OK.

795602[/snapback]

Dude, it's a message board, you don't know what people are like on the other side of the keyboard.

Here, they could be a jerk and whatnot, but on the other side, they are the nicest people around..

Calm down, mmkay?