Spooneybarger

southkevin2

:mad lets just relese his ass already he hasnt done crap for us.

809264[/snapback]

Yes, release an injured player. What great pub we'll receive for that one.

809295[/snapback]

Forget the fact that he's injured: he's super-talented.

809299[/snapback]

I got an idea Tswift and Gee, maybe if we ignore these type of silly comments, maybe they will go away... :confused

We need to be patient and wait for him to get back in shape to play well. Part of the problem was that too many people expected him to be a factor for the team this season, which is not very likely.

809337[/snapback]

Why? He had TJ surgery in September of 2003 expecting him to be a factor in 2004 may have not been fair, but this is 2005. It's alarming to me that it's taken this long (and that he's had this many set-backs), but in no way do I advocate giving up on him.

Don't forget that a lot of pitchers make it back from TJ surgery early, the projecting time frame is 12-18 months, but the law of averages say that if some make it back and fully up to speed ahead or on schedule, others must take a bit longer. This guy is a stud, im sure he is trying his best, and whoever said to cut him, the guy is making little over the league minimum, if he makes any contribution then he is a bargain. When he is back and healthy he will be a true asset to this team.

We need to be patient and wait for him to get back in shape to play well. Part of the problem was that too many people expected him to be a factor for the team this season, which is not very likely.

809337[/snapback]

Why? He had TJ surgery in September of 2003 expecting him to be a factor in 2004 may have not been fair, but this is 2005. It's alarming to me that it's taken this long (and that he's had this many set-backs), but in no way do I advocate giving up on him.

809338[/snapback]

Sure it's too early to give up on him, yet the longer it takes him to get going the more you have to worry he may be one of the guys who never make it back.

:mad lets just relese his ass already he hasnt done crap for us.

809264[/snapback]

Yes, release an injured player. What great pub we'll receive for that one.

809295[/snapback]

Forget the fact that he's injured: he's super-talented.

809299[/snapback]

I got an idea Tswift and Gee, maybe if we ignore these type of silly comments, maybe they will go away... :confused

809303[/snapback]

They won't. No matter what.