Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We need Ramp

Featured Replies

I was never really sure why Ramp changed his username to Maverick. There are a few things that he could have switched his username to Maverick for. Maybe it's because of the car Maverick, maybe it's because of the movie Maverick, maybe it's because he's trying to say he's a Maverick and he's independent...etc.

 

Anyways, we should put the username "Ramp" in the HOF and make sure nobody else makes that their username.

I agree with this guy.

 

Ramp = WS Champs 2003.

Maverick = Perrenial underachievers

820754[/snapback]

 

That is the clincher, Ramp needs to go back to Ramp, he's costing the Marlins a shot at being a player in the pennant race.

 

Admin= :notworthy :notworthy

I was never really sure why Ramp changed his username to Maverick. There are a few things that he could have switched his username to Maverick for. Maybe it's because of the car Maverick, maybe it's because of the movie Maverick, maybe it's because he's trying to say he's a Maverick and he's independent...etc.

820821[/snapback]

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:ozhDIqx3x1gJ:http://www.steelsunstore.com/images/ramp-2.jpg > http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:XAxCDVFcm5MJ:www.maverickcometclub.org/pics/john_maltinsky_72_maverick.jpg

820776[/snapback]

:lol !

820779[/snapback]

OMGLOLROFLWTF!!!

820788[/snapback]

 

OMGLOLWTFBBQ!!11!!!111!one11!!

820796[/snapback]

OMGROFLLOLLMAOWTF

820800[/snapback]

 

*bows* *is honored to get the laughs* *breaks other knee bowing*

I remember when I was MarlinFan...

I was never really sure why Ramp changed his username to Maverick. There are a few things that he could have switched his username to Maverick for. Maybe it's because of the car Maverick, maybe it's because of the movie Maverick, maybe it's because he's trying to say he's a Maverick and he's independent...etc.

 

Anyways, we should put the username "Ramp" in the HOF and make sure nobody else makes that their username.

820821[/snapback]

Hint: He had a Top Gun avatar for several months...

I was never really sure why Ramp changed his username to Maverick. There are a few things that he could have switched his username to Maverick for. Maybe it's because of the car Maverick, maybe it's because of the movie Maverick, maybe it's because he's trying to say he's a Maverick and he's independent...etc.

 

Anyways, we should put the username "Ramp" in the HOF and make sure nobody else makes that their username.

820821[/snapback]

Hint: He had a Top Gun avatar for several months...

820896[/snapback]

I was thinking of that also. I recall him saying several times that Top Gun is his favorite movie, and Tom Cruise was a Maverick in Top Gun.

I was never really sure why Ramp changed his username to Maverick. There are a few things that he could have switched his username to Maverick for. Maybe it's because of the car Maverick, maybe it's because of the movie Maverick, maybe it's because he's trying to say he's a Maverick and he's independent...etc.

 

Anyways, we should put the username "Ramp" in the HOF and make sure nobody else makes that their username.

820821[/snapback]

Hint: He had a Top Gun avatar for several months...

820896[/snapback]

I was thinking of that also. I recall him saying several times that Top Gun is his favorite movie, and Tom Cruise was a Maverick in Top Gun.

820920[/snapback]

he wasnt a Maverick

I was never really sure why Ramp changed his username to Maverick. There are a few things that he could have switched his username to Maverick for. Maybe it's because of the car Maverick, maybe it's because of the movie Maverick, maybe it's because he's trying to say he's a Maverick and he's independent...etc.

 

Anyways, we should put the username "Ramp" in the HOF and make sure nobody else makes that their username.

820821[/snapback]

Hint: He had a Top Gun avatar for several months...

820896[/snapback]

I was thinking of that also. I recall him saying several times that Top Gun is his favorite movie, and Tom Cruise was a Maverick in Top Gun.

820920[/snapback]

It's almost as if the character was named...Maverick.

Birth control is the most amazing invention ever.

 

if only a certain couple had used it back in the day, approximately 16-17 years ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.