The Talent Thread

Thought this would be cool.

Post your talents!

EX: If you're a musician you could post a little snippet of some of your stuff, singers as well. If you're a writer, give us a little something... same goes for being a poet. For models... post some pics :mischief . If you could do something weird with your face or body, post some pics. If you're too shy for any of this, then just tell us what you could do.

I thought this would be cool to get to know you guys a little better.

Have fun!

I'm a Jazz/Classical Musician. I play clarinet, saxaphone, and bass clarinet well. I can also play a little flute and piano.

My Jazz vocabulary is weak as I am relatively new to the world of Jazz (Started big on it only a year and a half ago). Even though I listen to it all the time. Classically, I am pretty good, though, my growth was stunted by half a year of a crappy clarinet teacher and another half of year of filling in on classical sax.

Don't have any stuff. Though, I do compose and if you want to hear some of my stuff, just pm me.

I'm a Jazz/Classical Musician. I play clarinet, saxaphone, and bass clarinet well. I can also play a little flute and piano.

My Jazz vocabulary is weak as I am relatively new to the world of Jazz (Started big on it only a year and a half ago). Even though I listen to it all the time. Classically, I am pretty good, though, my growth was stunted by half a year of a crappy clarinet teacher and another half of year of filling in on classical sax.

Don't have any stuff. Though, I do compose and if you want to hear some of my stuff, just pm me.

828344[/snapback]

You play any rusty trombone?

828344[/snapback]

You play any rusty trombone?

828567[/snapback]

Nope, sorry.

Guest markotsay7

I play trumpet - jazz, wind band, and orchestra.

I have some recordings of our band at Bands of America (invite only, 13 bands participated) in 2004, if you're interested let me know.

What you are about to read is a piece of of a horror novel I am going to be writting. What your are going to see is a sick, twisted, and utterly appauling piece of literatue. You will notice that there are no discriptions of the people. That is because as of this point in writing, I want the characters descriptions to remain unknown.

?Hurry up, Suzy!? Screamed one of the three little girls running for their lives up the staircase of the large five bedroom house. Up the staircase they went, terrified and crying, to the bedroom around the corner. Into the room and they slammed and locked the door behind them. They all huddled in the corner amidst the stuffed animals, holding their breath in a vein attempt to hide. But it was all for naught as sets of footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs. How many sets was not known, but they had an idea. Soon, those footsteps were walking around upstairs, searching the various rooms of the second floor.

The suspense was too much for poor little Suzy, who accidentally let out a terrified whimper. Suddenly, the footsteps stopped and no sound was heard. Minutes passed without any noise at all. One of them, being curious, started to stand up when there was a bang on the door which cause her to jump back and shriek. There was another bang, this time with more force. The three girls all started screaming as the banging became more and more forceful. The lock was holding firm, but the bottom and middle hinges of the door started to give way. Very soon, the bottom and middle hinges broke from the wall completely and the lock slipped loose. The door burst open, hanging from only the top hinge.

Four teenage boys walked through the doorway with vicious intent and attacked the defenseless girls with hatred and malice. The two older girls were thrown around, beaten, abused, and eventually stabbed. Suzy, the youngest, was cornered by one of the boys who tilted his head and stared her with a wicked looking grin on his face. With a quick thrust, he had grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground with one hand. He held her up so that they were eye to eye while she choked. With a sinister chuckle and a quick twist of his wrist, he snapped her neck like a dry twig.

What you are about to read is a piece of of a horror novel I am going to be writting. What your are going to see is a sick, twisted, and utterly appauling piece of literatue. You will notice that there are no discriptions of the people. That is because as of this point in writing, I want the characters descriptions to remain unknown.

828956[/snapback]

The first two paragraphs are completely awesome. I really don't know what to say about the third without knowing it's role in the whole story.