July 1, 200521 yr Friday - AJ (5-5, 3.14) vs. Glavine (5-7. 4.93) Saturday - Moehler (2-6, 3.05) vs. Benson (6-2, 3.69) Sunday - Willis (12-3, 2.04) vs. Zambrano (4-6, 3.84) Fortunately we miss Pedro this series. Looks like we have a good chance to take 2 or 3 of these games, depending upon whether the offense can keep it going.
July 1, 200521 yr Author 2-6 with a 3 ERA is just so wrong. 834757[/snapback] Exactly. Brian definitely needs some run support on Satuday. Let's hope he gets it. He's due.
July 1, 200521 yr I think our offense is awake enough to finally give him the run support he most certainly deserves.
July 1, 200521 yr Can the Marlins please win some games this weekend? They're 0-4 in games I've been at this year
July 1, 200521 yr We could take these three games seriously. With the momentum we have after two great wins and the pitching we have coming up, I dont see a reason why we couldnt sweep the SOB mets. If we could pull that off it would place them out of the division race pretty much and turn them from buyers to sellers.
July 1, 200521 yr Can the Marlins please win some games this weekend? They're 0-4 in games I've been at this year 834893[/snapback] Wear a different hat this time :thumbup Worked for me on the third night in ATL
July 1, 200521 yr Benson and Zambrano are rolling, you aren't scoring 6 runs off them like you did with those two rookie pitchers in Atlanta. Glavine is either hit or miss, and it looks like he's just starting to put together a nice streak after beating the Yanks. Both teams are playing well, it's going to be a good series.
July 1, 200521 yr Can the Marlins please win some games this weekend? They're 0-4 in games I've been at this year 834893[/snapback] Wear a different hat this time :thumbup Worked for me on the third night in ATL 834898[/snapback] Well I forgot my hat all together (remembered the Jersey tho) so let's see if that works
July 1, 200521 yr The real question does Juan Encarnacion leave New York after the weekend series? I understand George bought bleacher seats for tonight's game. j/k
July 1, 200521 yr We could take these three games seriously. With the momentum we have after two great wins and the pitching we have coming up, I dont see a reason why we couldnt sweep the SOB mets. If we could pull that off it would place them out of the division race pretty much and turn them from buyers to sellers. 834895[/snapback] I'll be happy with 2. And the Mets can sweep us, they have own us this year and it seems like they love to play the Fish and step up.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.