Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Start Mike today?

Featured Replies

If he starts what would the lineup look like? I would think he'd be lower in the lineup. I Would put him at 7th with Alex behind him. Alex is a great 8th spot hitter since he swings at everything, and is somewhat of a threat so they can't just pitch around Lowell...

 

What do you guys think, start, sit, trade, waiver? :headscratch

  • Author

Lowell should be rotting on the pine with Cabrera moved to 3rd and Willingham playing LF.

837698[/snapback]

 

I like the idea of Cabs @ 3rd... But then I think about all the great things that Mike has done for this team, and how he has been a franchise player for us, and I just feel dirty and rotten.

 

But I definitely agree, at this point it seems like thats the best solution if we're going to make a run at this thing.

 

I wouldn't be against him being sent down to work on his swing, but it would be like trying to send Giamboid down, I suspect.

Lowell should be rotting on the pine with Cabrera moved to 3rd and Willingham playing LF.

837698[/snapback]

 

Agreed. Jack needs to give Willy a few starts to see what he can do.

Maybe if Willy grows a white beard Jack will consider using him and developing Willy's career.

Sorry, but I am tempted to footnote almost every post with "Jack Sucks."

comeon how can u say easley didnt do much better did you see that double play he turned?????? if that was lowell in that situation the ball would bounce up and oh oh another error. and easley has more homers than lowell and easley isnt even an everyday starter.

Good morning everyone. Yes, I think Niner in LF and Cabs at 3rd would be a pretty wise move. I'm not entirely sure why this isn't happening.

837862[/snapback]

if this would be the case jack should give some time off to lo duca he only gave him about 6 innings he should start willingham at catcher.

Good morning everyone.? Yes, I think Niner in LF and Cabs at 3rd would be a pretty wise move.? I'm not entirely sure why this isn't happening.

837862[/snapback]

if this would be the case jack should give some time off to lo duca he only gave him about 6 innings he should start willingham at catcher.

837864[/snapback]

I could live with that, though most people are under the impression that Willingham probably won't catch above AAA. I'm no expert on the subject, but I have heard many people mention that.

Lowell will go 3 for 4 with a jack and 3 RBIs

 

 

he was always a 1st half player ... now watch him explode in the 2nd half. I havent seen how bad Lowell has done, so give me a week and ill start telling you how much he sucks

Lowell should be rotting on the pine with Cabrera moved to 3rd and Willingham playing LF.

837698[/snapback]

 

I agree with the first part, Cabrera at third, but Conine should be in left.

 

The only thing Willingham knows about playing left field at Shea is written above the urinals. And I hope y'all have a better idea now why Easley (who I like) is not an everyday third baseman after watching him double-triple step before making throws.

 

I take part of that back. Lowell shouldn't be "rotting" anywhere, he should be working on his game. Bad choice of words.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.