July 11, 200521 yr I noticed there wasn't any Marlin Myspace groups, so if you have myspace, join the one I just made. http://groups.myspace.com/MarlinCentral
July 11, 200521 yr hmmm your insightful answers have cleared the grey clouds that were hovering in my head .... :plain ive been on my space for a good year at least and ive never been in one of those groups
July 11, 200521 yr although I did get asked to join the parker posey fanclub but I declined in the long run ... i dont want her to knwo about my secret obsession
July 11, 200521 yr ^ Wrong link Cubanita. http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=20050711131325
July 12, 200521 yr Myspace = facebook for highschoolers and dropouts. 852124[/snapback] i beg to differ most of the people on myspace are college students... who woulda thunk?
July 12, 200521 yr myspace has gone kidna down ... now theres abunch of lil thugs and lil girls pretending to be older but in the begining it was nothing but cool peeps in there
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.