Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1-Luis Castillo vs. #8-Alex Arias

Featured Replies

I met Arias at Bucky Dent field in hialiah back in 1998. I even got his autograph on his card and a pic with him, but I still gotta go with Luis! It was close though lol.

I vote for the guy who took less money to stay here.

879186[/snapback]

 

precisely...he, like most of us, said f*** the Yankees.

 

at least all of us not from New York.

Gotta love Luiy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.