Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm leaving

Featured Replies

I leave for Air Force basic training monday, So I'll be gone for apporx. 6 and one half weeks.

 

It's gonna suck cause I won't get to watch Marlins games for that period, but my dad'll keep me updated thru mail.

Good luck.

My last post on MB.com for a while.

 

Later.

882904[/snapback]

Take care my friend.

 

I hope you take advantage of the millitary and get the most out of it that you can as you start this new chapter in your life.

 

Thank you for striving to protect our great country...

I did Basic Training and AIT for the Army back to back so I was gone for months. April 28 - August 15. Oh, and it was 2003. I missed a hell of a season, but NOT the playoffs! :thumbup

 

My parents did a good job of letting me know how the Marlins were doing in their letters to me.

 

Have fun in the Air Force!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.