Deadline extension

Baldeagle037

Hi, guys!

I used to post on marlinszone.com, but that site closed. I was registered here, also, but I didn't use to post here.

Regarding the stadium, I spoke today with a friend of mine, who is an engineer, and asked him for a common friend. He told me that our friend was working for an engineering firm, and was participating in the construction documents of the new stadium for the Marlins. I got fully and pleasantly surprised. He told me that the stadium definitely goes.

Hi, guys!

I used to post on marlinszone.com, but that site closed. I was registered here, also, but I didn't use to post here.

Regarding the stadium, I spoke today with a friend of mine, who is an engineer, and asked him for a common friend. He told me that our friend was working for an engineering firm, and was participating in the construction documents of the new stadium for the Marlins. I got fully and pleasantly surprised. He told me that the stadium definitely goes.

899930[/snapback]

hmmm, as new posters go, credibility is taken with a grain of salt, but if this is true, good news...and welcome to the boards.

Hi, guys!

899930[/snapback]

I feel like several other people have said something along the same lines. Why would the team be hiding this wonderful news?

Just something I heard on the Big O's show today: Apparently, the team is trying to bring in a private investor and that they are pretty close to doing so. And the ironic thing was the caller's name: Admin. :plain

900680[/snapback]

Fish looking for 2009 as the target. As for a private investor....that has been writen on my wall for a while now. Nice to see some seconds on that.

Guys correct me if I am wrong. I was watching NBC 6 a couple of days ago about how the City of Miami was in trouble with the IRS since they have all this surplus bond money that needs to be used and that they have gone past a deadline. The city had requested for an extension. Then the reporter states that the City Of Miami Mayor has stated that the matter will be resolved soon since 70-80 % of the bond money will be used for construction projects that will begin in October 2005. Is this the same bond money which was going to be used to refurbish the Orange Bowl and possibly on the new stadium? If I remember well they needed to start constructing this year in order to play ball in 2008.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.