Marlins vs Reds---7:10et---at the GAB

Ramp

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Rather see him go down swinging than see the bunt. I hate that move.

891390[/snapback]

Even though I'm not a supporter of the sac bunt, especially in the first inning, I'd rather see him advance the runner than stike out.

Rather see him go down swinging than see the bunt. I hate that move.

891390[/snapback]

Even though I'm not a supporter of the sac bunt, especially in the first inning, I'd rather see him advance the runner than stike out.

891392[/snapback]

Of course if you KNEW he was going to strike out, I'd prefer the bunt. But my point was, NOT KNOWING, I prefer to see him swing away.

great.....leadoff walk and then 3 strikeouts....this guy is known to walk people we need to have some more patience at the plate....Miguel swung at a Ball.....but he has always had trouble identifying a curveball. It's a wekness of his that I am surprised more pitchers don't expose.

great.....leadoff walk and then 3 strikeouts....this guy is known to walk people we need to have some more patience at the plate....Miguel swung at a Ball.....but he has always had trouble identifying a curveball. It's a wekness of his that I am surprised more pitchers don't expose.

891397[/snapback]

SSSHHHHH

come on Moehler.... 143 hits allowed in 121 innings pitched = not good.

891415[/snapback]

He will allow a bunch of hits, but is good against the HR and walking people. Although, the walk to Lopez hurt him in the first. Expect lots of hits on balls in play.