Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The end of summer

Featured Replies

Yesterday I was walking down Waikiki beach and tomorrow I will be sitting in Physics class bored out of my mind. It's all so depressing. I want to go back to Hawaii. :(

all the d's and f schools in dade started last week and the reason summer was so short was cause of the hurricanes and because rudolph crew is gay.

892196[/snapback]

No it wasn't. It was planned in 2003 to have our schools move up to the rest of Florida. Our school schedule was based on the old harvesting season. So that many of the children could help their parents in the fields harvest. But since thats not a problem, our school district decided to get smart and move up to the rest of teh schools in Florida. We now end before Memorial Day. Which is awesome.

Damn, don't any of you have JOBS?

 

Still, August 8th is pretty early. When did your vacation begin?

892847[/snapback]

 

June 9ish. Summer of 2006 begins the last week of May.

Damn, don't any of you have JOBS?

 

Still, August 8th is pretty early. When did your vacation begin?

892847[/snapback]

My school got out the 1st this summer.

 

And like Money, we get out the 24th of May.

Damn, don't any of you have JOBS?

 

Still, August 8th is pretty early. When did your vacation begin?

892847[/snapback]

Actually I worked at my brothers school for the better part of this summer and have a bite to show for it. Its somewhere back there in the outfield.

It's back to the books and stupid teachers and projects.

 

 

I'm one of those stupid teachers.

 

 

Thanks a lot, Moneyball.

 

 

Quit whinning- we went back last week.

 

And will stay two days after you leave.

 

Not all D and F schools went back last week- only the Zone schools.

I don't start until a week from Monday, but we will be holding what is likely our final chat of the summer, tomorrow afternoon/night. It will not be an all-night chat because of everyone heading back to school, but we will go as long as we need to to say our last "good-byes" and stuff like that from out summer chats...A thread will be made when it's started.

 

*tear falls down eye*

892208[/snapback]

 

We doin this chat? It's not my last day of summer but now y'all got me into these things.

It's back to the books and stupid teachers and projects.

 

 

I'm one of those stupid teachers.

 

 

Thanks a lot, Moneyball.

892956[/snapback]

 

I meant the pain in the ass teachers that make a students life a living hell while you're in their class.

 

Unless you are on of those teachers. :mischief

Well it's good night from me. :(

 

It's been a good summer here on MB.com. :mischief

Damn, don't any of you have JOBS?

 

Still, August 8th is pretty early. When did your vacation begin?

892847[/snapback]

Unfortunately I do. I wish I was still in school. Savor the flavor kiddies.

I start the 17th

 

but i've had football all this week

 

so my summer was basically over august 1

891567[/snapback]

 

Who else is coaching besides Hewitt?

For those of us in college, we still have about three weeks left.

 

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

893061[/snapback]

haha woot :thumbup

 

Anyways last day of work of the summer job is Friday, then headin to Elon on Sat to move into my apartment. Start work in two weeks then school somewhere around the 29. Will be nice hanging out with friends from school again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.