Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The end of summer

Featured Replies

:(

 

School starts on Monday.

 

Summer break has gone by so fast.

 

No more fun.

 

It's back to the books and stupid teachers and projects.

 

:(

 

I think I want to die.

 

And worst of all.................no more late night chats. :plain

 

Why does school have to start so early?

summer has been so horrible that i dont mind..

891129[/snapback]

me and you both bro

I started last Monday but w.e it's my Senior year and i have 5 electives lol,so ya w.e seems like Senior year is going to be chill for me :D

I start the 17th

 

but i've had football all this week

 

so my summer was basically over august 1

891567[/snapback]

Pwned.

 

:whistle

I start the 17th

 

but i've had football all this week

 

so my summer was basically over august 1

891567[/snapback]

Pwned.

 

:whistle

891758[/snapback]

football>all

 

no, not pwned

 

:whistle

I start the 17th

 

but i've had football all this week

 

so my summer was basically over august 1

891567[/snapback]

Pwned.

 

:whistle

891758[/snapback]

football>all

 

no, not pwned

 

:whistle

891805[/snapback]

Hockey > all

 

:mischief

I start the 17th

 

but i've had football all this week

 

so my summer was basically over august 1

891567[/snapback]

Same here.

i dont start school till the 29th. im kinda looking forward to it because ive been bored out of my mind lately.

 

senior in college... God damn :confused

I dont start till the 29th.

 

My summer has been pretty solid.

 

Now that I am back in Texas and not N.C, I can enjoy 3 weeks or so with my friends before classes begin/

 

Im looking forward to that and also the upcoming school year.

I don't start until a week from Monday, but we will be holding what is likely our final chat of the summer, tomorrow afternoon/night. It will not be an all-night chat because of everyone heading back to school, but we will go as long as we need to to say our last "good-byes" and stuff like that from out summer chats...A thread will be made when it's started.

 

*tear falls down eye*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.