Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Giants---7:35et---at the PRO

Featured Replies

K :arms

 

2 outs

Where is the chat?

900103[/snapback]

 

AOL

yea indicative of the fact that we don't have a hit yet through 4 innings. This umpire is giving Lowry a Huge Zone he called a strike on Loui that was almost at his feet. Just rediculous

i think its kinda funny that the dbacks are having trouble signing Upton..partly because that is the name of the town im from

Yeah! :banana

Go Lowell!!!

I'll take cash or checks for the jinx I just put into play. Thanks much! ;)

900134[/snapback]

 

I mentioned that fact that we dont have a hit before you so any money for that jinx should come to me. :)

Alex is such a bitch...... any descent pitcher should be able to get Alex out everytime. The only reason Alex gets hits is because of Mistakes. He is so easily fooled

ok what is this chat you people are talking about and how do I get in?

ok what is this chat you people are talking about and how do I get in?

900143[/snapback]

 

Give me your screen name and I'll invite you.

ok what is this chat you people are talking about and how do I get in?

900143[/snapback]

 

Give me your screen name and I'll invite you.

900145[/snapback]

 

 

 

Can you invite me ? My SN is Sunpendulum7

ok what is this chat you people are talking about and how do I get in?

900143[/snapback]

 

Give me your screen name and I'll invite you.

900145[/snapback]

 

 

AOL ?

:plain

ok what is this chat you people are talking about and how do I get in?

900143[/snapback]

 

Give me your screen name and I'll invite you.

900145[/snapback]

 

 

AOL ?

900147[/snapback]

 

yeah

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.